Raven and Damon (3)

'No...' As fast as the name of that family came to mind, Damon dismissed it instantly. There was no way for any child of the Langston family to be here.

First of, the Grand duke Langston has seven children. The only child amongst those seven that fitted this little figure in his front, would be the weak fourth young lady.

According to information, her age should probably be around seven or eight or even nine.

Besides that, it was rumored that a succession battle had recently happened between the fourth young lady and the fourth young master.

Whether she was alive or dead, was something that no one knew, not even himself. The Langston family had always been tight-lipped about their businesses. Only they would know of the fourth young lady's current state.

Besides that, she was rumored to be very weak.

The weakest child of the Langston family. There was no way for someone that weak to be this little figure in his front.

''Are you just going to stand or battle, Damon?'' The familiar voice of the little figure pulled him out from his thoughts. ''I am getting bored here.'' The same voice followed after with a complaint.

''....Ha..'' This was quite funny to Damon as he seemed to have the upper hand with his strong built and size, yet the little figure was complaining, as though he was nothing in her eyes.

This somewhat stabbed his ego as a man.

''Allow me to tone down that arrogance of yours, young lady.'' Since she wanted to fight, then he would give her one. As for her identity, he would have to dismiss it for now, and concentrate on the present.

She shouldn't come complaining and crying after he wins the battle.

Staring at the man who suddenly appeared in her front with his blade ready to strike, the grin on Raven's lips widened at that.

'Now that's more like it...' She thought, ready to block the strike.

*Clank*

Blades clashed and screeching sounds followed after. The battle continued with clashing and more clashing of blades, both of daggers and a sword.

Raven wasn't giving any leeway to Damon. From the top of his head to the tip of his toes, she targeted everywhere with her small knives and daggers.

Damon, on the other, managed to fend off every attacks, and strike one of his own. Though it was really hard to land them easily as the little figure was faster than him in striking.

If there was one thing that he had to praise about the young lady was her speed, and her size. In this battle, while his advantage was his experience, size and built, his opponent's advantage was her speed and her little figure.

He had to admit, she was very fast and quick with hands and on her feet.

To the point that she was getting annoyed with how easily she fends off his attacks. Damon was staring to doubt if she was not putting enough as he increased his strength and power at every moment.

As for what he said about being lenient, those words had been thrown out of his head when the small knives almost stabbed his shoulder.

'He's good..' Raven complimented in her mind. Though she caught some of Damon's weaknesses, that did not mean that he wasn't good.

He would be a good teacher for Kieran once she got him on her side.

'I'm good as well.' She did not forget to compliment herself. Damon might be good for an assassin, but she who recently began training this body did good in fending off his strong attacks.