A Bloody Warning

What?

He agreed so easily?

'Isn't he your subordinate?' Raven was stupefied at first, but seeing those eyes that revealed nothing, she had a feeling that this elder brother of hers was not joking. No...could a person like him even joke?

Out of all her siblings, the original owner feared this particular elder brother more than anyone.

''Really?'' Instantly, the stupefaction was gone. Raven's eyes sparkled in delight. She definitely was not like the cowardly original owner. This was the answer that she wanted to hear from him. That man's voice was very irritating to her ear, like a crying pig, and it was quite tempting to slit his throat right now.

Regrettably, Raven inwardly sighed, knowing that she couldn't do that. Her new body was very weak, and looking at the average-looking man taller and stronger than her petite figure, Raven knew she would be a goner.

''Young master!'' The viscount's son stared at Izer in disbelief. The arrogance in his eyes dimmed, and he felt a sense of betrayal. ''H-How....''

''Raven is a Langston, Jerald. Your insult to her is an insult to father.'' said Izer, who rarely spoke to anyone. His red eyes that never shifted from Raven, moved to the viscount's son, whose name was revealed to be Jerald.

''B-But young master, she directly called your name.'' A bit stunned, Jerald tried to laugh his words off. Why was the second young master suddenly behaving this way? In the past, he never paid attention to his siblings, much less of the weakest among them. Many had secretly and boldly tarnished her name, like he did now. The grand duke never complained, and the second young master was the same.

''Her actions were insolent to the heir, and her mother....''

''Jerald.'' Izer interrupted. The eyes that were dull a moment ago had an intensity that Jerald was very familiar with.

Faced with that gaze, Jerald's eyes shook and he gulped whatever words that were about to spill from his lips. If one could look closely, his forehead was particularly shining because of the sweat starting to appear. 

''Forgive this lowly one for saying such things, my young master.'' Saying that, his head was lowered in surrender. The heart in his chest pounded against his ribcage. His knees almost buckled to the ground.

This person could get rid of him if he wasn't careful.

'If it wasn't for her...' Jerald glanced at the little girl with blame.

Raven returned that glance with a provocative smile. Her eyes caught the tremble on his legs. On the inside, she was laughing. To survive in a world like this, one must not be weak. The original owner did not understand such simple thing. If she did, an ant who thought of itself as a dragon like this man would not be a problem to squash like an insect he is.

''Big brother, I think someone is not in agreement with your words.'' She chuckled aloud, turning to her elder brother who returned his gaze back to herself.

''F-Fourth Young lady's words are a bit....'' Laughing nervously, Jerald's heart jumped. Why was unaware that the fourth young lady could be this troublesome?

''Did I refer to you?''

Raven's question immediately shut the arrogant Jerald up.

''Fourth young lady, The family dinner....'' The head maid reminded softly. She decided this was the right time for herself to intrude in the conversation of people with higher status. She and the fourth young lady have been standing in this hallway for a while now. No one was stupid to find fault if the second master arrived late, but the fourth young lady was the different.