the room 2

Author pov

First of all i appreciate you all commenting for my book i always get very much happy reading and knowing your thoughts. And i know what I am going to say is not your or anyone's fault but please don't write that the chapter is harsh. I have warned many times that this book is harsh. So I know it. Idk why but when last time you all pointed it out, I kinda felt sad and demotivated. I couldn't even think of writing for 3-4 days. And that's how this update is soo late.

This chapter has many harsh scenes so read at your own risks

Happy reading.......

"Let's give you your first piece of the room slave!" Namjoon spoke with dangerous voice. It has been 6 hours of jin being in the room already.

Jin shivered hearing the dangerous voice of his master but he doesn't really have a choice. It is the rule of this room that after every 6 hours one superior will give some punishment.

That's why jin hates this room. In this room, you never get a chance to be without pain even for 2 minutes. It just increases over the time. He just hopes his master will have a little mercy on him and will take him out soon.

Namjoon smirked seeing jin terrified but he felt bad too, seeing how jin was bleeding from so many places. He just wanted to have jin normally, a slave without any injury. But he boiled in anger because he thought jin keeps making mistakes and keeps getting punishments.

Namjoon was angry, why can't jin stay without making mistakes. He would be pain free, punishment free. But no! Jin has to keep messing up the things making Namjoon take harsh steps.

"Are you ready for it slave?" Namjoon asked. Namjoon wanted to scoff at his own question when noticed jin's head giving a slight tired nod in the darkness.

"Whatever it is! Since you look a bit  drained already, i will be lineant. Just some strikes of my belt will do." Namjoon said smacking the belt to the wall making a loud slash sound which made jin flinch.

Jin was very scared of everything specially the upcoming hits so he couldn't hold himself and his flinch resulted in more pain by spikes.

Then namjoon came forward and started beating jin.

*Slash*
*Slash*
*Slash*
*Slash*
*Slash*
*Slash*

With each hit jin was feeling unbearable pain. He just couldn't handle them. He hissed and cried making the pearls of tears fall from his eyes. He just couldn't hold himself. Yes, he was trained to endure everything but his fear kept overpowering.

Namjoon tossed the belt on the floor and said, "you will never learn a single thing right! Rot here only!"

With that the door slammed close making the room pitch black once again. Jin shivered with the pain and stings. He just wants one chance to get out of the room. He will never do mistakes again. He will be perfect again. He just wants one chance.

Jin wanted to beg for a chance. But his destiny was something else. No one was there to listen him begging. And if he dared to talk then maybe his master will start the current and he can't afford current or the back door.

The trickling blood, the creepy animals crawling over him, the dirty smell making him want to puke, the stinging pain of hits and bites, and lastly the thorns pricked in his body.

The darkness and fear with all the things making the poor boy wanting nothing but to be released from this room.

Jin knows he will be here for long as his master already said it. But still he hoped for a little mercy from any of the superior. He will be a well mannered perfect slave he just wants to be out of the house so badly.