scared

Author pov

Namjoon was already very frustrated because of his mission failure. He knew that his father's reaction won't be good and now Jin was behaving so badly that it was making him angry. Like he is being nice and very kind towards Jin from a long time. He hasn't hurted jin to that level.

But Jin here is being a brat instead of being grateful. When he should be on his knees, ready for every demand and command like an obedient slave. Instead here he is just being total brat and enjoying the time with his brother. So to calm his own anger Namjoon ordered Jin the least harmful punishment he can.

Why? Because he don't know the reason behind this, but he didn't wanted to hurt jin. Maybe he is getting affected by Jin's this much vulnerable and scared face. But Namjoon can't really tolerate this much disobedient behavior of jin. Because jin is a slave.

And namjoon isn't allowed to be lineant like that. So, he concluded that, he  will punish Jin but not now. With this thoughts in mind he turned to Jackson and started lecturing him.

Jimin was getting scared because of everyone's intimidating and angry behavior so he thought that, he will wait for everyone to calm down first and then he will investigate about the truth later. So, he just plugged his earphone and started listening to songs. In hope that everything will turn out as dream or atleast dream.

Jin on the other hand, kept on crawling with all the energy he had, its not a child's task to crawl around the whole house. Even if it's not a big mansion like his master. But still it was a nice big house. And it's obvious that there are many stones, thorns and other sharp things out of the house. And it's been almost an hour that he has been crawling or better say grating his body on that rough land.

Jin's knees and hands are too much wounded and bleeding that he is shaking. Anyone can see and notice how badly he is shaking out of pain, and there is no mafia training needed to guess it.

But he didn't stopped. He can't stop. He has already hurted tae, he made jimin hurt. Now he can't take risks he has to follow his master's orders. They are what he is here for. His master's orders are the reason as well as motto of his living. He should remember and follow the teachings of master kim.

Master kim has trained him all this years.... Just so that he can be a better slave. He isn't allowed to waste the efforts of his master. Jin remembers the rules

A slave should do everything he can, to follow the orders even if he has to die.

A slave should even die without questioning if it is his master's order

A slave is to follow the orders of master till his last breath.

A slave should follow his master's orders no matter what or how much pain he himself is feeling.

A slave's whole life is dedicated to serve master.

A slave is nothing without master. so he should always do everything to keep master happy.

A slave is always below his superiors so he should be always on his knees waiting for the next command.

Jin still remembers how much punishments it took for him to make this rules his life goals.  How much pain he has felt just to live his life according to the rules. And never in his sane mind he wants to go through them again. They are worst. Like worst than all the crawling on stones.

So with all these thoughts he kept on crawling. Even when he started to feel dizzy. His Crawl was stumbling. He was a bit swaying here and there, but he didn't dared to stop. He continued to crawl with this speed too and with that he completed yet another round.