whiplash

Since some of my readers really wanted next update. And were eagerly waiting for it.They voted and commented for it. Umm it's ok if it didn't reach the target😞. But i am still updating for them who appreciate my writing by votes and comments.😊😊

Seokjin pov

When the message said that talking time is over i hurriedly backed away from hyung and knelt. I am very grateful to master that he allowed me to have this much freedom to make a relation and i am kind of indebted over the fact that master hadn't done anything to hyung or his family because of me.

Master sometimes allow us to have talk like this. Other than that we have to behave according to our respective positions.

So when i knelt hyu-no Jackson sir took his whip. I mistakingly looked at his face while so sir hit me.

*Hit*

Sir was about to say something but taehyun interrupted.

"Hyung! What just happened? You were just calling him hyung and he whipped you?" He sounded very confused. But i don't have permission to speak as Jackson sir is superior here.

Even if i am given the chance he will not understand us. No one will. It's complicated, Jackson hyung is doing all this (being harsh with me) for the little five year old angel as well as my safety. I know it's not making sense to any normal human. But it is making sense for us because if he will not do than master will make it done by someone else who will do (punishing and all) in more heartless way. Or worst it might result in ji ah end up being a slave.

And i follow the rules as no matter who gives them, i have to obey. If it is hyung than it is less fearable. Besides i also don't want that cute princess of her little world to be the slave of this cruel world. I can't bear to let anyone else go through this much painful training. And if it is because of me than i will not be able to forgive myself.

"Are you calling him hyung?" Jackson sir asked in deep voice.

"No sir, sorry." Taehyun apologized quickly. He is still a kid.

"Go and bring us chairs." He ordered me. As my room does not have anything to sit on. And i brought two chairs.

"Ok now, you can start doing your homework. And i will see how do you supervise. You are new right?" Jackson sir order me and then asked to taehyun. Who was scared.

"Yes sir." He answered in low voice.

"Then i will see how you treat a slave and how smart are you to find the mistakes." Jackson sir said. Because he knows very well that if i create an emotional bond with anyone than i will have to face an another level harsh punishments.

So he is treating taehyun harshly and making him realise that he can't be always supporting me.

"Yes sir." Taehyun just said this much. I think he is fearing hyung/sir

I started doing master's homework first and it took too much time that i am tired. Pa always want the creative and unique ideas in his homework so i did thought the best and wrote it down

When i was in the middle of the homework i unconsciously stretched my hands and yawned which was needed as i haven't moved from hours. And after all the day being kneeling (below yoongi sir's desk) i was a little tired.

I realised what i did so i knelt waiting for my punishment. But no one hit me. I wanted to look up but I didn't. I just roamed gaze around the room. I saw both were still seated as their feet didn't move.

"When are you going to hit him?" Jackson sir asked in a bit high voice which made taehyun flinch.

"B-but why?" He asked with worry and confusion.

"Ohh how stupid you are! Don't you know the rules of slave? Who even let you be inside mansion guard? And why does master told me train a fool like you?" He chimed on taehyun. I can't blame him.

"I am sorry sir i am new." Taehyun apologized formally bowing.

*hit*

He hit me with the whip in his hands and in an instant i can feel his hands started to shake. I saw some tears falling beside me so i think he is crying. Well i didn't even flinch nor did i made a sound. I am used to such hits from my age of 12 years. But it hurts too much after being under the foot of two people who were constantly rubbing their hard shoes on my injured back.

I was back to my work and i was careful not to make any mistake. I completed master's homework. I was sleepy. My head dropped during yoongi sir's homework. As i was unable to think different answers than the answers of master's homework.

*Hit*
*Hit*

I got two consecutive hits and in response to that i was jolted awake. I again tried thinking. With much difficulties i completed sir's homework.

And till the time i reached to my homework i was too much exhausted and all the ideas i had were already used in their homeworks which means i can't think anything new now.

*Hit*
It was when i stopped to think for too much time then Jackson sir hit me again with whip. And then told taehyun to do the same too.

The boy heavy heartedly did what was told. Since i have to do without stopping and i can't think of anything new now so i started doing mr.lee's homework which master told me to do again as a punishment.

This was going to be checked by master so i did it with very much focus. And it took some hours as his (mr.lee)  homework is always hard. And the fact that master is going to check made me more anxious.

I think sirs are tired of waiting for me. So i tried to do fast. And almost one more hour i completed my punishment work.

But i was back to my homework of pa. And my brain is still unable to create a new idea. Pa always gives a question which can't be copied. And if you copy from others then he will catch you. Therefore i can't repeat the same answers.

"Sir can I take-?" I tried to ask for some time because if i again stop then they will start hitting. And honestly i am beyond exhausted.

"What do you want? Say it clearly slave." Jackson sir said in very cold voice which i know is for showing taehyun that he is strict.

"C-can i get some minutes to think of answer. I have completed everything else i promise." Ohhh shit i stuttered and even used more words than necessary words

*Hit*
*Hit*
*Hit*
*Hit*
I know why i was getting this hits but when hyung raised his whip and still no hit came i got confused and looked slightly upwards and what i saw shocked me.

There was taehyun who held the whip but the thing shocked me was master standing at the door with angry face.

(+)(+)(+)(+)(+)(+)(+)

Please vote and comment as it motivates me. And when i don't get them i feel sad and don't feel like writing and updating......

Well do it only if you think that my work is good or appreciatable.

If you find mistakes than point them out. You wanna suggest than you can also do that. I will think about them too.