new donsaeng

Taehyun pov

I am very scared here. When i was out of the mansion with my parents, my life was best. When i was at mansion gate or even when training it was fine. I even used to envy the slave, kim seokjin. But now just in one day i can't feel anything but guilt and pity for him.

I can't take it how much is he enduring in one day. And he is taking such things from the age when he was smaller than me.

Now i am scared of everyone in this whole mansion. They are very dangerous. They even hurt someone for just spitting blood. Ohh they are crazy. I wish I could take mark and Jin with me and run somewhere very far from them.

The food he received is just boiled rice that too in a small bowl. He was eyeing the piece of chicken with ohh soo excitement like he receives it rarely.

Whatever, i reached his room. It was very cold in his room there is no need of fan. If the fan is on then i might die due to cold but i saw him working in speed and he looked exhausted. Also he was shivering badly.

"Sir said your time of homework is up." i don't know how to say anything so i just said what i came here for.

Hearing my voice he was quick on his knees but he gritted his teeth. I think due to pain. Anyone will feel the pain if your fingers are pressed on opposite sides.

"Yes sir." He said but did not moved a inch.

"Can I pack my things?" He asked after some minutes of waiting as i didn't knew what to say.

"Ohh yes do it fast." I said and within one minute his scattered books were in his bag and he was again kneeling. His eyes never looked towards my face rather they were locked to the floor.

"Hmm now kneel facing the wall." I asked as i am a guard and my nature should be hard and strict. He quickly moved towards the wall but i can see it was painful for him. So i told him not to kneel.

"Please don't kneel just sit here normally." He looked up shocked but not that up to make eye contact. And he was quick to go back looking at floor.

"Yes sir" he said and sat like i asked him.

I gently sat down and started applying medicine i can feel he is suppressing his shouts and cries just by touching. I can feel it because of the way his back gone stiff and he was involuntarily shaking. I think due to medicine burns.

"Stay still" i said and he went still just shutting his eyes with a yes sir'. I mean I am younger than him he could have beat me for giving him pain and telling him to be still when he is in pain. Or he should atleast shout at me. But he had not done a single thing.

Even if not that. if i was at his place i would've cried and even have thrown a lot of tantrums. And here he is who after getting this little medicine when his whole body must be in different pains all he said was thank you.

"Thank you sir for having mercy." He said again getting on his knees again.

"Sit properly i want to talk to you." I said and took a seat beside him and he also sat.

"Yes sir. Did i do something wrong." Ohh this 'sir' word is too painful for me. Atleast after enjoying my life too much.

"No, hmm can I call you hyung." I asked and saw his face gone pale.

"Yes you can call anything you want sir." He said like a robot.

"Hmm not like that hyung. I want to be your brother, your donsaeng. I want you to love me and me to take care of you. Not this slave thing." I tried to explain while biting my own lips.

"Oh ok but i know you will hate me in some days. It's not like i can deny your orders sir." Shit he again used 'sir' and is taking it as order.

I think mark hyung was right. He must have undergone very hard training. That's why he is not even daring to accept me as brother.