pain in hair

Author pov

Namjoon arrived at the dining table. While he was ascending the stairs he saw yoongi smirking and he guessed that yoongi had given very much pain to jin. And his scream was also heard by Namjoon when he was passing by the room.

Upon reaching down, he took his usual cold expression. But what he didn't expected was Jin's face in a very painful and pathetic condition. His face wasn't even that exhausted when he had to clean the every corner of mansion as a punishment. It was like he has just endured something new and more painful than his years of training which was true.

Ignoring the guilt and pain which Namjoon felt. He sat at the dining table and started eating the food. Upon the very first bite he disliked it. And out of habit he smacked Jin who silently endured it's hard impact. But when he was about to scold him he quickly realised that the food isn't made by Jin.

He told Jin to bring his bowl and glass and gave him bread instead of that small biscuits. Jin very gratefully took it and started eating it. After all it was after almost 2 years that Namjoon have given him bread instead of biscuits that too three breads.

"Joon, i know this stupid is your slave and you are the the one who decides everything about him but i umm i want to take his privilege of walking. Because he is ignorant and disobedient. And when he will have to crawl for the whole day maybe he will start to use some part of his unused brain. I hope you agree with it." Yoongi said

Namjoon looked at jin who paused eating even if his face was casting towards floor Namjoon can still see his expression which had tiny hope but suddenly it turned into big defeat of acceptance.

Seokjin pov

I was in so much pain. Master kim never let me do anything like dance or self defence training so this type of bone stretch was a pure torture for me. Then yoongi gave me oh sorry i mean yoongi sir gave me order not to walk. It so so painful but the good thing is i got bread to eat. Ohh how tasty it is, sooo soft with little jelly on it. I am so happy that master gave it to me.

I was happily eating it. When yoongi sir told master that i should not walk. I really would love to walk i have a small hope that master will say no to his request but oh he is master's brother and i am just his slave why would master reject the offer. He will definitely support his brother.

I am defeated now i don't even have hope. I know he will just order me crawl like an animal whole day oh he might even increase it to days or weeks. But i hate it. Crawling is too much painful like not only knees pain but your palms will also pain when you have to crawl the whole mansion. I will accept it because i don't have any option here.

Sometimes i wish to travel back and repair the things. I would loved to have old yoongi when i was his hyung, when he was cute my cute little meow who used to give me things while hiding them from the world. Even if it will turn out that he will not give me things and just love me and call me hyung. I will be happy with that only. But now things are worst to an extent that i can't even dare to look at him and ask him to just allow me to walk or just to sit on my own desk during lectures.

That's how things work he just hates me and wants to give me worst punishments to me. But the reality is him hating me, calling me slave and forcing me to call him sir are the most painful punishments as compared to all the physical pain he gives to me.

"Oh yes hyung, besides he really is becoming lazy nowadays. Maybe by crawling his body he might start to loose some sweat of laziness." I heard master replying to yoongi......sir

"Slave." Master called me

"Yes master." I replied swallowing all the pain and sounding alright.

Master sighed and the said, "you heard what yoongi hyung said?" i nodded without even my own knowledge and earned a slap for it. "Stop nodding like a cow. Geez, you really are becoming lazy, too lazy to even use your stupid mouth to answer. Well so what i was saying was you will crawl the whole day even if you are in your room or in kitchen or on stairs. The places you are allowed to walk is only out of mansion." Master said roughly.