unexpected

Seokjin's pov

"Stop" after sir yoongi's command i quickly stopped you can say i even stopped blinking and i quickly bowed my head and waited for his further command as everyone was busy so no one will notice me bowing.

I just hope he will give me bigger punishment at home and as for now he will just leave after some smaller punishment like the one of jungkook sir's punches.

But what he said next had really made me choke on that super spicy food and gave me many cough fits for nearly 5 minutes.

"It is very spicy. You can eat mine and here take this water too.....hyung." he said and handed me the plate and a little bigger bottle. His voice was soft and he called me hyung. It is the word that made me choke and he said that word after so many years.

But i know that he is not caring for me. He is just testing me to increase my punishment. So i am trying my best not to show any emotion.

"I am fine ssssir. Thank you for y-your kind offer." I said hissing from the spicyness of the food. I really want that things especially water. But can I take that?

Well the answer is... yes. If i want another set of punishments.

Yoongi's pov

When Jin punched me i was too angry and my anger wouldn't calm down unless i punish that useless slave. And i was at the verge of murdering that boy but his friend umm i think jimin called him and i allowed him to go but jungkook took his opportunity to punch him. He even did pinch and dig his nails into that slave's back. Which i used as my leg-rest during lectures. I felt a little bit bad about it like i thought that he is really in pain.

I shrugged the thought as i know that Namjoon has been also taken admission in this school as our dad's want us to have a degree. So he's gonna suffer anyway and i let go him.

I was a little taken aback to see his pain tolerance as i know his back must be aching in worst pain because of the things done to it within last 24 hours but he is like he has forgotten his own pain. I know that uncle kim has trained him but he really is one of the best slaves.

He was taking care of another kid so delicately that it almost melt my heart. He did not even pushed that kid when the kid hugged him tightly and after wiping his lips he again hugged the boy without caring about his wounds. Like pain of the kid is most important and not his own..

I composed my student posture and so did kook. Then we heard someone coming and it was a teacher. He talked to Jin really lovingly. And with utmost care and softness. But Jin was so scared of us that he shakily just apologised.

Everyone got to class and i took an empty seat knowing very well that he won't risk to sit here. Later teacher entered so did Namjoon.

During recess Namjoon told the boys that he want to apologise and he wants to treat. And believe me that jimin boy is very cute looking so i also did not opposed the idea.

But after giving everyone a plate i know that he won't give anything to that slave. But i feel kinda bad as i know it is worst for him to not getting permission to eat. He is a food lover despite of the fact that slave's food contains nothing but tasteless things.

But he took Jin and told him to only eat and drink only how much he allow. And i can understand what he is thinking of doing. As we all know that the slave has not eaten anything from almost 40 hours. So he will be desperate to eat anything. And i was right.

Namjoon handed him a plate which he ordered to be made with special spice that too in triple amount. It is very difficult to even use two spoons and he used one whole bottle. And when i saw the amount of water provided by Namjoon. My body shooked. I know it was slave who was going to eat but a shiver ran down to my spine.