concerned

Author pov

Everyone was tensed since jin ran to kitchen because he was supposed to take permission first. Even jimin was tensed because at this point he has also calculated that his hyung is deprived of almost everything. And seeing the angry face of Namjoon he was sure that Jin has done something and he is in trouble .

Yet despite of the room being so tensed, there sat tae giggling and happily waiting for his milkshake.

Suddenly jimin smacked tae's head but not very hard just a simple gentle smack. But tae being dramatic gave the biggest pout.

"Ya chim! Why did you smacked me huh? My poor head!! What if i faint? Then how am i going to drink special milkshake?" Tae complained while rubbing his head like a baby.

"Shut up stupid! You kissed hyung right?" Jimin asked on which tae nodded and for some reason the mafia boys were all annoyed by the fact that tae kissed jin.

"You kissed his forehead stupid!" Jimin said it in normal voice but in screaming tone.

"Huh what's wrong in that?" Tae asked confused. That's when everyone saw that tae's lips were little red. Which was most probably the blood of jin's forehead.

"Umm hyung's forehead is injured." Jimin said slowly while wiping the tiny blood on tae's lips. And tae went frantic as soon as he heard that Jin is injured.

"What? Hyung is injured? How? When? You should have told me earlier. You fool! hyung was injured and I made him work and I threw tantrums. I-i demanded for milkshake when i should have made him lay down and rest. Aaaahhh I am such fool. Why chim? You stupid mochi you should have said it earlier na." Taehyung kept on worrying and blaming himself to the point where he tried to stand but fell back down because of pain.

Worst was he twisted his leg more because of sudden fall. "Ahhhhhhh!! Mummaaa!! Hyungieeeeee" tae shouted in utter pain.

Jin was just bringing the milkshake glass when he saw tae falling. He quickly put the milkshake glass on the table and ran to taehyung.

"Shh shh taehyungie. Hyung is here.." Jin was saying but tae cut him off

"Ahh hyung it's paining too much." Tae was writhing in pain. And jin was being frantic.

"Shh it's okay its okay hyung is gonna shoo away your boo boo. You close your eyes okay? Nothing will happen." Jin said now pulling tae's pants upwards to open the bandage of knee which tian qi had wrapped earlier.

"Noooo!! Hyung call dad! He will do it. He knows what happened and how to do it... please hyung call dad." Hearing taehyung everyone paled Mr.kim can't know this.

Jackson started calling and Namjoon asked whom he is calling so he replied tian qi.

"No need to call anyone. Noona will take time to come. And papa will obviously sit here with holding his head in both hands saying 'oh my taehyungieeeeeeeee!! now what should I dooo? Who will be my support system when I get older!" Jin said exactly repeating his father's behaviour.

"Huh? How do you know hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Ahh um that you know all fathers are same hehehe." Jin tried to act casual as he almost got caught.

"Ahhh hyungieeeee!! You are chatting when I am here crying in pain. All you are meanies." Tae cried more.

"Shh i know what to do!" Saying this jin got and quickly bought a handkerchief from somewhere.

"W-why is there a hanky hyung?" Taehyung asked nervously now understanding somewhat.

"Because I know my tantrum filled baby very well." Saying this jin practically jumped on tae and tied his eyes.