happy

Seokjin pov

I am glad that now finally i get to enjoy a moment with my taehyungie. I gently kissed his forehead but then i couldn't stop myself and started showering his whole face with kisses just like mumma used to kiss me when we were kids. I still remember that whenever I would be sad or think about master kim taking me away mamma would always hug me and shower me with kisses.

I was kissing his whole continuously, like forehead then cheek and then another cheek then again forehead. I was repeating this cycle many a times but suddenly i heard chuckling and giggling sounds. I halted because i thought it jungkook sir who is laughing at my stupid behaviour and now he wants to punish me but when i turned around i saw Jackson hyung and noona both were giggling but they had tears in their eyes.

"Ohh don't worry baby, you did nothing wrong. And we won't disturb you for next..." Noona said in comforting voice and looked at the watch of her hand then continued, "umm 2 minutes 20 seconds."

At that Jackson hyung also smiled. It's just we are restricted from talking so he can't be lineant, therefore it was better that he didn't spoke at all. When i was about to turn towards taehyung i saw jimin was glaring at me like he will beat me just now only.

So i wanted to make him happy therefore i thought that i shouldn't use this freedom and just let him come to taehyung. But i can't bring myself to do it. It's been more than 12 years. I really don't have courage to do so. That's why i again turned to taehyung and hugged him with all the love i have.

I was still careful to not to put force on his any wound or bruise. But i poured all my love and warmth in that hug. He was and he is my one and only reason to stay alive. But now it's my turn to be the reason of his safety.

"Hey t-tae t-taehyung, i promise i won't let a-anything hurt you again. I-i will always protect you. I w-will be the hyung. T-the real hyung how jimin has described." By this sentence i was crying while clutching him.

"Don't worry your hyung will be better. I-i will prove to be a good hyung. N-now i won't make another mistake. i will complete mama's p- promise. I-i won't let her down. I-i will do everything to not get you hurt again. I will improve. I won't make a-any mistake. I-i will do m-my best in everything. I-i-i-will o-oney everything" I tried my best to say whatever i can to my baby because i know i will never ever get a chance to talk to him again.

An ungrateful and mannerless slave like me doesn't deserve this much great mercies. It was just jungkook sir who was so so kind that he gave me some time or else i would never even dare to think for asking such thing.

I know jungkook sir will return in a minute or so. That's why i quickly started to express all my feelings which were closed inside my heart.

"T-taehyungie, please always remember that your hyungie a-always loves you no matter what. I-i will always love you. And please remember your hyung isn't away he is with you always its just i can't do anything. But i promise to be always there to protect you." As soon as I said this i again hugged him and cried my heart out.

"Okay its over now. Stop your overacting hyung. You know it clearly that he isn't awake. He can't hear you and he is in this condition just because of you. And yeah i already know your acting skills so i won't get caught in your acting." Jimin said he is partially right i am the reason of his condition.

Author pov

As soon as that words left jimin's mouth Jackson slapped him with the force.l that jimin fell down on ground and his lip started bleeding.

"What do you think you are saying? You don't know what life he is living. What he goes through everyday. You think it was easy for him to look at taehyung getting beaten up daily?" Jackson said with anger.