small tae

Dan's pov

As soon as mr.kim said that we were going to hospital i rushed to their car and we head to hospital. As the doctors took my wife inside saying it will be very critical to save any of them. My heart is beating constantly in a very rapid motion.

No. I can't let everyone leave me, first Jin become slave and now doctor said that my wife and my upcoming baby is also at risk.

As this thought crossed my mind i sobbed hard. Mr.kim and his guards were just present there with emotionless faces.

The door opened and the doctors announced that my wife was saved but my baby was unable to make it. I was devastated as well as relieved. Doctor said that she will not gain her conscious till tomorrow evening as she was at very critical stage and she will also be under observations.

After this the doctors shifted her to the room as mr.kim payed the bills adding the debt more which i-no no Jin had to pay by his freedom. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call on mr.kim's phone.

He received the call and put it on speaker after saying something to the person on the phone.

"Mr.kim, i dropped that boy to your mansion where your son is." The other line said. And i felt relieved that taehyung is safe with his brother.

"Good, now tell me what happened there." At this time we are in the car which is heading back to the mansion where the children are.

"Umm sir, nothing that boy and the other boy with broad shoulders are both playing together." The other line said and on that mr.kim sounded slightly angry when he asked

"Then what is Namjoon doing?"

"S-sir, Namjoon sir is umm....."

"Are you going to tell me or not" and by now he is shouting and i am not feeling good towards my jinnie

"S-sir-"Shlave, i told you to pway with me and now you ale pwainf with swomeone else" that person was interrupted by background shouting which was sounding like angry Namjoon.

Then we heard shuffling and jins apology and he asked to play
"You are ordering me?"
"Hyungie won't pway with taetae?"

Without hearing further he hang up the call. And we hopped out of the car.

"Sir please don't punish my baby he is not used to harsh behaviour" i pleaded hoping he will calm down but

"So what? If he does not want any punishment then he should learn whom to prefer first." with that the door opened. Mr.kim was calm not the same angry one

"So the deal is on as i promise to save your momma and taetae and they are saved but that bad uncle hurt your baby so i am sorry but you will still be mine and Namjoon's slave. I will explain you the rules later as now i am very tired." I think he wants to test his son who is equally angry.

"Y-yes m-master" seokjin was shaking but he answer and he stutterd badly. I think due to fear.

"Okay. So does anyone want to say something?" He asked just to make Namjoon stiff. He came forward and said.

"Dada, you said thwat he will pway with me and listen to my oldersh but he did not dwo thwat he was pwaying with that boy when I shaid to pway with me." He said that angrily and i can see seokjin shaking more and his tears started pricking.

"Is it true slave" Mr. Kim asked harshly to which Jin just nodded.

"Look at you making this many mistakes on the first day. And what will you get for making mistake slave?" He said glaring at Jin due to his angry side taehyung had clutching onto my shirt and crying. Actually when i entered he ran to me.

"I am sorry maaaster i will not do it again pwease don't punish me" seokjin was crying so much and i can't even help him.

" So you are denying your masters orders." 

"No mwaster. For making mishtake a shlave gets pwunishment." He said that fearfully glancing at me and taehyung like he wanted nothing to happen to us.

"Noooo. pwease unclwe dwont pwunich jnniw hyungie he did nwot do anything." Taehyung suddenly cried.

"Now slave come here" he motioned and Jin complied. When reach there he bend Jin by the small swing which was there and now he was hanging on it.

"Slave, now hold your toes and stand like this till i allow you to get up, understand?" He said as he harshly stratched jin's hands and touched them to his toes which i can feel was very painful because the edges of swing are poking at his stomach. First time i am thankful today that they are rich and the swing is having some sort of cushion on its top and not a hard wood.

But when Jin was adjusting to the swing and did not answered him, he hit him hard on his back with his rough hand.

"Don't you know how to answer the question asked by your master or do you want another punishment for it?" His voice was again getting angrier.

"No mwaster i-i will answer y-y-oul questions plopelly(properly)" my baby said in a scared voice.

Mr.kim hit him again but little lightly than before and Jin realised that he still had not replied the question so he quickly added still crying.

"Yes mwaster. I will hold my toesh till you give me pelmission."he said his voice was muffling because of table.

I was feeling his pain just by looking at him this much straining his hands to keep holding his toes or i would say trying to not leave his toes.

When I shifted my gaze to Namjoon he also looked guilty. It was like the little boy did a big mistake than he thought. I was feeling better that Namjoon is having a soft spot for my baby. Namjoon is also a small boy what is his mistake in all this? He is also scared of his father.

"Dan, you and your son go with my guards they have prepared the room for you tonight. This slave is going to be here cause Namjoon is still remaining to punish him. Afterall he disrespected his future owner." He said first gesturing us towards guard and then pointing my bended Jin and glancing at his own son.

Having no other option i followed the guard with holding protesting taehyung in my arms. Before leaving the hall i saw how much fear and pain was on  jin's bowed face.

 Before leaving the hall i saw how much fear and pain was on  jin's bowed face

________________________________________
1122 words

Author here: i know this chapter is kind of boring but i want to tell you that i love slave thingy and my every chapter would be having at little harshness the for sensitive people i am sorry but don't use curse words.

Please can the readers vote and comment if they like it