suprised

Seokjin's pov

After punching sir yoongi i realised that whom i have punched. My body freezed and i can't process anything due to fear. It was first time i have done something like this. And as i know it is the biggest mistake i have done in my life.

When i used to do little mistakes master would always punish me in very strict and painful ways. And now here i have done the worst thing. I have raised my hand (punched) yoongi sir, who is a very important part of master's life.

Even when yesterday i forgot to just kneel what happened to me everyone knows. Now what will happen i don't even know.....

I unconsciously glanced at yoongi sir's face and i only saw was anger which made me shiver and i quickly looked down.

Suddenly I felt jimin running from me towards taehyung and now i realised that taehyung's lip was slightly bleeding with a very small cut. But he was crying histerically. And i know the reason very well that after mumma and me were gone papa raised tae like a delicate flower and he is never hurt....

I badly want to take care of taehyung but after this grave mistake i have done. i did not dare to even move my lips.

*ring_ring*

We all suddenly heard a ring which indicates that the small break is over and we are supposed to go to our classes and everyone went to their classes leaving us behind and alone. I still did not move as i know even if it is school i am still a slave.......

"You stupid! How dare you punch yoongi Hyung?" I heard jungkook sir's very angry voice from behind.

And from the anger his tone contain i think he saw me doing this unforgivable crime and he is first going to beat me into a pulp and then complain about me to master to make me receive the worst punishment.

I know i am a very disobedient slave and a very very bad slave and even if master kill me for this i can't say a thing as i am at fault. I punched a superior and low life slaves like me don't deserve to live a comfortable life which i am living.

I do so many mistakes but still master always show mercy and i am being an ungrateful slave. I hit his hyung........ When i should be be obeying  their every demand and command without any complain

I couldn't reply to what sir asked as a slave should never say anything without getting an order to speak.

sir wanted to say something but he was cut off by jimin. "You-"

"Hyung, what are you doing there hurry up and come here see, tae is bleeding and crying. He needs your help." Jimin's voice was little trembling.

But i know if i move even a single finger without permission then i will be real dead so i kept standing helplessly but a single tear passed from my eyes to the ground. But everyone was so angry that no one saw my mistake of showing emotions.

Sir jungkook quickly came towards me and he punched me two times on my cheek which quickly made my already injured inner cheek bleed but yoongi sir signalled him not to. And i know it was because they can't hurt me in school as sir jungkook's anger can expose that i am slave and it is not good thing. But i kept standing and taking the punches as i know that i deserve them and i will be getting many more dangerous punishments for my severe mistake...umm actually crime.

So he just smiled at yoongi sir and checked his cheek where i punched and moved towards me. I can feel his smirk and i can also feel that he has a very painful plan for me.

He put his one hand on my injured back and he pressed his nails firmly on my wound which were opened just before the break because of yoongi sir..... oh they did not even get to close as i did not even applied a single medicine or bandage on it. Now he turned me and now i was facing my young friends but i did not looked at them.