the room

Author pov

"Seems like you are going to be in here for a long time slave!" After hearing this Jin felt like he wants to vomit. But all the poor boy did was nod his head.

"Let's see your list for now...." Saying this namjoon started to read the list.

MISTAKES

* Disrespected master
* Let jimin know the truth
* Failed in master's test

* Didn't obeyed the rules
* Intertwined when wasn't allowed
* Got medical treatment
* Didn't gave proper answers
* Disobeyed orders
* Used bed
* Spent time with taehyung
* Beat the people during punishment
* Fainted during punishments
* Made eye contact with superior
* Flinched away many times nhh
* Talked without permission
* Cried when wasn't allowed
* Made decisions by own
* Made sounds when wasn't allowed to talk
* Didn't completed punishment
* Wasn't available when master needed
* Let professor kim know about being brothers
* Got jungkook sir in trouble.

The last line made namjoon very furious that he signed jin to enter the room and yelled for guards, "make him wear special special uniform of the room."

The guards were quick to rush. Meanwhile namjoon said, "get in position you brat! I would really like to see how much you will take. Don't worry I have called in school for your one week of sick leave. You will have great time here."

The room isn't something very mysterious but the rules and punishments of this room and the the condition of the room is what jin dreads.

The room is very small and dark and it isn't cleaned since years, almost giving creepy feeling. Namjoon and mr.kim have filled it with many creepy animals which bite the victim. The animals aren't poisonous but the pains and stings are the worst.

This room consists of very very harsh things which are left on the victim as per their crime. And when it comes to jin they almost used all the things.

By the time namjoon finished taunting jin. The guards were back. And jin was on his hands and knees inside the dark black creepy room.

"Start!" Namjoon said smirking and jin trembled he really wants to run away. This is not something what he loves. Its way too much for him.

"Start with his right hand. He loves to skip the given work." Namjoon said with anger and the guards nodded and started to work.

They started winding (rolling) a wire around jin's right hand from wrist till neck. Then they rolled it around his Left hand. After that they moved to his body and lastly to his both legs.

It wasn't easy thing because the wire was barbered with sharp metal spikes. Even small movement is enough for the spike to poke into skin and make a small hole.

Namjoon wasn't satisfied with it the bindings so he told guards to tighten it around his body. The guards felt bad for the poor scared boy but they were helpless.

Now if jin takes even a little deep breath the sharp spikes will tear his soft stomach and neck. Jin was trying to breathe as calmly as he can but it's of no use. Some spikes poked into his chest making the blood trickle down slowly.

Jin opened his mouth to elevate the pain a little but namjoon put his shoe on hi back making him whimper with pain and said, "tsk! tsk! No Slave! You still are not allowed to say a single word. Remember if you end up making mistakes even in this room. I can start the electric current from this wire or best i will open the back door!"