melting rudeness

Author pov

After making the boys kneel mr.kim went to the class with heavy heart. Actually it was not his decision to make the boys kneel. Today, before he could come to the class he was called to principal office and was told to make the people kneel under the sun for atleast two hours and he agreed because he knew no one will dare to not complete the work. And no one has to bear this punishment

But when he saw the boys who have not done the homework, he was so much sad but he had no other option then to send them since they were good boys he couldn't be directly harsh on them so, he told them to complete homework two times so it will automatically take two hours.

The another truth behind this order was yoongi. Actually after leaving the school ground with Jackson he went to principal office and since the principal was one of his worker he quickly agreed without any argument. Well he loves his life though.

So back to story.... When mr.kim returned yoongi asked for washroom and mr. Kim allowed him to go. Yoongi called Jackson and reached the place where others were kneeling.

"Ohh kook why are you standing?" Yoongi asked the youngest which grabbed everyone else's attention.

"What do you mean by that hyung? Don't tell me that you expect me to kneel with them?" Jungkook said in a bit disgust.

"Are you mad? Why would I want you to do this? What am I asking is why haven't you sat yet? Is he that lazy to not even bring a chair for you?" Yoongi spat angrily as he pointed towards jin.

Everyone's reaction was different to this. Like jin realised that he made a mistake by not giving comfort of chair to a superior. Taehyung and jimin were shocked because now they are slowly realising that everyone in the house hates and abuses Jin. Jungkook realised that he was so much lost into staring the kneeling boys that he forgot to demand a chair.

And well about Jackson and yoongi, Jackson was too much guilt ridden as he know it very well how much hurt everyone is. They won't be able to complete the work two times without a cry (hands of tae and Jin). And he is also partially behind Jin's injured back even most damage was done by yoongi. And as for yoongi, his hatred towards the kneeling slave was increasing by seeing him caring about his brother.

"Ohh yeah! I just forgot about it" jungkook said scratching his head from back.

"Go bring me a chair." He said in a cold voice and Jin ran to find it.

"You too, and don't forget the umbrella." Yoongi ordered Jackson who also left with a yes master.

"Well, well. Do you need some help boys?" Yoongi asked making an innocent face.

On the other hand, Jackson and Jin both found chairs. They both picked same chair but Jin quickly gazed down, left the chair and stood behind.

"Thank you Jin, i know we can't talk but just thank you so much. For loving me when i had no one." Jackson said and left to find umbrella.

"I will always love you hyung." with that Jin took the another chair and reached the ground as it was not very far.

"We don't need anything from you." Taehyung shouted angrily. And Jin was shocked and scared.

"Ohh feisty. I like it." Jungkook said playfully. But Jin was afraid of yoongi so he quickly placed the chair for jungkook and knelt beside taehyung but normal kneeling not his slave one

"Aren't you too much brave for a kim Or should i say for son of...."yoongi didn't completed his sentence. He trailed off intentionally and dangerouly glared at jin. Who was tensed.

"What hyung? It's not about kim. You know a kim can rule the country even highest officers bow him..." Jungkook said laughing as he remembered an event from some days ago where everyone was bowing to Namjoon.