Homework

Seokjin's pov

Master allowed me to do homework but before that he even instructed to drink water. I quickly went to kitchen took my slave glass and filled it with water. And drank the whole glass. I know my glass is little smaller than normal but the fact that i got to drink water after all my mistakes is something lucky.

I quickly went to to my room and took out my books. Since I am allowed to homework so i am allowed to have another light. Which is not study lamp but it is torch light in form of study lamp.

 Which is not study lamp but it is torch light in form of study lamp

I started to study as i don't know how much time i have. Mr. Lee is really very strict and he is more strict to bright students. He always points out the smallest mistakes and punishes us. And since I am the class topper he is umm unpredictable with me. He always finds out a mistake even if a single point or comma is missing and then i am punished.

Anyone will think how much i get punishments in one day. Well it's because of master kim. He has a very portion which he donates to school and he always request to the staff and school authorities to find the slightest mistakes in my everything and punish me in worst way.

As you all know that i became the slave at young age. After that master kim has erased papa's name from my every documents and now his name is there as my guardian. So according to everyone i am an orphan who don't have parents and i live with my guardian who is very strict and wants me to be perfect. It is partially true. But not the whole thing.

I can't meet papa it's been many years. I last met him when master took me.

Flashback

"Are you ready to go." Master kim asked me.

"Can I s-stay s-some more t-ttime master?" I asked hoping that he will grant my request.

"You have already stayed enough. Now let's get going." Master kim ordered.

"Hyungie whewe awe you going?" Taetae ran and hugged me when master tried to drag me.

Papa was seperating tae from me and tae started crying loudly.

"Can I atleast say bye bye to them." I asked annoyed as i can't see my dear papa and taetae crying.

"Yes you don't even know that you will ever get to meet them again or even call them the way you call them in future." Master left my hand with a harsh jerk and said while smirking.

I ran towards my papa and hugged him very tight and kissed my taetae.

"Taetae, remember hyungie told you that he has to go. You know mama told us that i am going to master uncle. Right?" I asked stopping my cries so he can understand.

"Yesh i hweard appa and you were shaying thwat you going shlave." I smiled at that and hugged him again.

"Son always remember me and your mama is there for you. Jinnie baby i am really sorry I can't do anything to save you. I will miss you." Papa said sniffing and hugging me.

"Papa, i will also miss you. Please love taetae on my behalf too. And let him forget what happened to me. Please papa i don't want him to hate me." I said

"I will not let him forget you. But i will not let him know where you are. Please always remember me, your mama and your taetae." Papa was crying as well consoling me.

"I don't have whole day for a stupid slave hurry up." Master shouted jolting up everyone.

"Bye bye papa and taetae. I will miss you too much. Eat the cake we prepared together. Papa you will always protect him right?" i was crying like a crazy.

"I will protect your taetae for you i promise baby." Papa said i hugged them for last time and went towards master. Who held my hand very tightly causing me to wince in pain.

"S-sir please b-be g-gentle with him. He is a good boy. Please d-dont hurt him. He is o-obedient boy. He will listen e-everything." Papa requested vulnerably.

"Don't teach me how to treat my own slave." Master said and started dragging me.

Tae ran towards me and hugged me for last time and said a small 'i miss you'. Then we went to the car. And left my house for forever.

Present time

I wiped my face which now had many tears and continued my homework in the fastest speed i could. Because i don't know when my time will be up.

I am stuck at a question as i am not allowed for mansion's library without master's permission. I tried to solve it but i can't. So i left it and started to do the others.

Jungkook pov

I was playing on my phone with my favourite yet rival opponent. But after sometime he messaged on chat box that he has school tomorrow as well as homework and he's gonna do that and sleep. Well me too i also have school and homework.

I didn't informed Namjoon hyung that i have homework because that slave was already very tired and in pain. In his condition it is even clear that he don't have energy for his own homework let alone mine.....so i wanted to erase my guilt.

With that thought i allowed him fan and didn't informed about my homework. Well i can do it. This questions are very easy. You know we all can do them because we are heirs of business and highest rankers in mafia world. So all our work is done by slaves as we can do them so why waste time.

And besides we just need certificate and degree for our legal business that's why we are attending school. I started my homework which took just half an hour. After that i just played on my phone. And then i asked for new guards to whom i have hinted for warm water thing.

"Y-yes sir." They both look scared ,well they should be scared.

"You both are new right. Then tell me how do you think that slave's condition is?" I questioned.

"S-sir i think h-he must be in p-pain. A l-lot of p-pain." The smaller one started crying just after the question. Yeah taehyun.

"Yes sir he is also a human and he needs m-medicine." Another one i think mark said

Well i know this won't be too much pain for him as he is slave for years now. And besides that jaggery is washed off. This punishment was for temporary torture. It is not like whip one which pains for a long time.

"So you guys want to apply medicine?" I asked sternly.

"No sir if you don't want we won't even look at that slave." The bigger one mark quickly defended himself oh he has spent more years in training. And knows really well how to be safe and treat the lower people like jin

"I want but you won't allow us." Taemin mumbled pouting but i heard it. He looked cute. He reminded me of that school guy.

"Ok mark you can go." I said coldly

"S-sir f-forgive taehyun he s-said by mistake." Mark was quick to tuck taehyun behind.

"DO WHAT I SAID." At that both flinched and mark left saying yes sir.

Taehyun started shaking.

"S-sorry s-sir please forgive me I won't say again. I won't even look at him please don't punish me i can't take hit or whips like that slave sir." He ranted with lots of fear.

"Here take this and go to that slave's room tell him that his homework time is over and i allowed medicine. Apply it and remind him not to wear anything while the fan stays on." I informed him he took the medicine tube but he looked confused.

"I am not punishing you but yeah for that slave it is a punishment. Now go it is already 12."

"Yes sir" with that he left the room.

_________
1375 words.