care

You guys didn't completed the target. But still i am updating

Author pov

Jimin kept on shouting Jackson to drive more fast because he was worried for taehyung. They were very close to each other since childhood. So he knew how much weak taehyung is. And he also knew that tae never fainted for this long.

After some time they reached Jackson's home. Jackson gently lifted tae and went inside while jimin followed behind. His wife was in ready position as he informed her earlier that he is bringing an important patient.

"Oh my god it's tae!!" She exclaimed in shock.

"Yes he is. Please treat him fast he isn't waking up." Before Jackson could say anything jimin answered.

"Okay can you tell me what happened or why you took him here instead of hospital." She asked while her hands already started with the work of checking his heartbeat and all.

"Because master said." Jackson said plainly but she again asked. " Okay i know you bought him here but why not hospital?"

"Tian qi, relax! first hear me out. He had some arguement with master, master was beating him, but Jin jumped in between and saved him but master punished Jin for that and said that as a another punishment tae should not receive any treatment but me and Jin both begged him for tae as we know he is a weak boy and and finally he allowed tae to take treatment but no hospital just from you only." Jackson tried to explain her as calmly as he can because he himself was panicking with the thought of anything happening to tae.

"First let me treat him then i will talk to you." Saying this tian qi aka Jackson's wife started treatment. First of all she quickly brought first aid kit. And cleaned up whatever wounds were present with cotton and antiseptic.

Then she gently bandaged his the parts which were necessary. But since taehyung was weak she had to attach an IV. She did it and prescribed the required medicines which were not available at their house. As it is obvious that they don't have a stalk of medicines at home.

Jimin requested that he will do it and went to get the medicine from store. She was checking on his whole body for other injuries as Jackson informed her that taehyung fell on the ground too. She found a bit marks of beating on his body. Which Jackson explained were because of Namjoon and others bullying.

But she was shocked when she saw a bulge at the place of knee. She quickly rushed towards his legs and started comparing both legs. And unfortunately she found out that his one knee was swollen.

"We have to take him to hospital. See his leg is swollen." She quickly said to her husband.

"No, we can't. Please do something here only. Master won't allow it." Jackson requested

"Can't you see? His whole knee is swelled. It is very necessary to take an x-ray report immediately." She shouted.

"We can't do that. Can't you simply understand. He will die. We all will die. Master will kill all of us if we disobey him." Jackson shouted with frustration.

"Okay. At this moment i can only do something only if we get to know that this injury is old. Because if it is new then his leg might be broken and it will require hospital. Do you know anything about it?" Tianqi asked, After taking a deep breath to calm herself.

"No, i don't know anything." Jackson replied.

"Anyone else? Maybe jimin? He is with tae since very long time." She suggested.

So Jackson called jimin and asked but jimin just said that he doesn't know but he is about to come back with medicines in 5 minutes

"Jimin doesn't know right?" Tianqi asked and Jackson just nodded sadly. But tianqi suddenly brightened up as she got an idea.