consequences

Namjoon pov

I was very pissed off today already and i was waiting for my slave as we allowed him to study well he is more bound to me for that. But see when i get some kind and did a favour. Here he is being very disobedient, that's why slave should always be treated strictly so that they must be well mannered.

When he came i was very angry and seeing this he quickly kneeled with a thud on the floor but not in instructed postion but i ignored that and slapped him for being late.
But being a brat he made a sound without my permission and now i was very angry. So i kicked him and informed him about my upcoming dinner with my friends.

It was nearly 7:45 as i did not see the clock. I heard the doorbell but i know that friends will soon be here. And as i was waiting for them they arrive and when i asked them they told me that my slave is more misbehaving nowadays.

Flashback

"Hyung you know your slave first spoke bad about me at school and now did not even knelt before us" junkook said.

"Yes joon, kook is right. He is being very out of the line nowadays. I was also present at that time in school." Yoongi hyung also added.

... present time.......

Now, i had to look into this matter as yoongi hyung is not the one who usually complains. It is very rare for him to do so.

So i intensionally waited for some time with my friends because i know he have kneel there and he hates it. Because it pains his legs especially his toes as half of the weight is directed toward his little toes.....

When i entered i was very harsh on him yoongi hyung mocked him and when he pouted i even smacked him. His face had nothing other than pain. His body was trembling by fear when i and Kook mentioned about his misbehaviour.

Kook even told me that he was being lazy and not did his work now i am angry and when i asked him he replied truthfully. Then kook tried to tell him about his misbehaviour to which he replied with full carefulness and utmost respect but jungkook just mocked him.

He even tried to plead by eyes for the help from those two and in that process he made many other mistakes.
Like looking at their faces. And he even called them master when asking for someone's help is already a very big mistake in the first place. So i told him to keep kneeling till i order him to do something else.

And i even restricted him from any food today as i know he loves eating. And he had not eaten anything whole day. But he just said yes master and kept kneeling while looking down. I can see he is in pain but he needs to learn.

So i messaged in our group chat for everyone to eat as slowly as they can. To which everyone complied. And he remained kneeling and i can hear his stomach growling and i can also feel that he wants to got to his room and relive the pain from his legs so badly but he can't disobey knowing what would be consequences.

We are as alow as we can but it came to an end anyway. And his eyes hoped for the order still looking down but i can feel it by being his master for years now.

But i am not the one who would forgive easily so i went out signalling others. And he was there kneeling as no one ordered him anything. I called the maids to clean it up. And then i went in only to see him trembling, waiting and trying not to cry because he is not allowed to do so.

Seokjin pov.

After the order master and sirs kept eating for very long time. It is almost an hour of waiting for them on my knees. I know i am a slave and i can't complain, it's just that nowadays i don't make mistakes so my life was pretty easy but it seems like i am truly a mistake box who always deserve to be punished and disciplined just like my master says.