deserve?

Author pov.

Jin himself wanted to stand and walk because it was painful to crawl more, very painful. But he knows it very well he doesn't deserve to walk. So, he just waited for Jackson to respond jimin. So that he could continue to go inside.

But instead of doing anything else Jackson kicked him hardly and shouted, "Aren't you getting too much brave? Just get inside!! You fool!! You think his request will melt me down" The words were spoken harshly but Jin knows they are anything but bad. Jackson also knows how much he had hurted his baby. He will definitely punish himself for going this harsh.

But he isn't doing for entertainment like everyone does. He is doing this for safety of Jia and his family. He is doing this for protecting his jinnie from more harsher punishments which Namjoon might give if he find out that Jackson is treating jin nicely.

Jackson is well aware of the fact that how Namjoon's eyes are always on them no matter how far or how near he is from them. So, he really can't do anything in this case.

Do you think Jackson's decision of punishing himself is right?

Is he doing right by being more harsh on jin just to protect him from worst??

Well for now, Let's get back to the story..... (do answer the questions)

The kick was harsh which made jin fall down. Now his elbows and a bit of chin area are scratched too. But he managed to again get back into crawling position and said a yes sir.

When jin started moving Jimin marched to Jackson, held his collar and shouted while shaking him. "Don't you have heart? He is hurt for God sake!! He is literally bleeding. He needs medicine and rest. But what are you doing? You literally kicked him. When he sees you as a hyung. Like seriously? Are you even a human?"

Hearing all these words Jackson's guilt increased but he didn't showed it on his face, he just scoffed at jimin and said, "Like you are respecting and loving him. I am telling you kid don't make me say something which you can't handle. Just go inside and enjoy without interrupting us or i might not even let you inside or i will do worst which is letting your dear hyung face the consequences of your mistakes."

Jackson had to do this. Not to decrease his guilt but to scare jimin. He clearly saw the love and pain of jimin through his eyes. So, Jackson is sure jimin will try to help jin and helping jin means pushing jin into another painful session of torture or punishment.

Jimin wanted to reply and fight but Jackson's words were scaring him specially last sentence. Poor boy was already too much scared of everything. His jin hyung was already in worst condition. He can't risk giving more pain to jin.

At this point, he just wants his hyung's safety nothing else. So, he silently followed his hyung who was crawling so slowly that only seeing him can make you feel how difficult and painful it is.

Jimin's eyes started to get teary. And till the time they reached inside jimin was already crying seeing all the blood filled handprints and footprint on the milky white tile floor. They were obviously belonging to his only hyung who always protects and cares for them even if it's just a small cut or scratch.

Jackson just went inside and sat on the couch frustrated by seeing jin's condition. He really doesn't want to do anything other than helping jin and hugging him gently with lots of love and care.

Meanwhile Jin went further inside and then realised that if he will write like this than jungkook's books will get ruined. So, he again crawled towards Jackson and knelt beside couch waiting for jackson to allow him to talk.

Jimin who was also sitting on couch got shocked to see jin kneeling between him and jackson. But calmed down remembering how jin knelt at lunch time too.