fun

Author pov

It was deadly silence in the room. Jin was still on his knees being careful to not anger his already angry master. And everyone else was eating. Due to some work reasons Namjoon sent Jackson out and tian qi was still in hospital so they both weren't joining for dinner making it more awkward for jimin.

Jimin was feeling like he will throw up. Because for him, he knew his hyung hasn't eaten anything in the whole day and hyung is the one who is in need of food, rest and all the other things

But what's actually happening? Instead of his jin hyung jimin himself is sitting on a chair and eating the rare and expensive dishes when his hyung is sitting on the floor, on his knees that too in a very awkward yet painful looking position.

Jungkook knew that doctor said jin needs food. He is well aware that Jin hasn't eaten in 3 days and he should help jin. Even if he won't recieve jin's love in return but he will still feel happy if he could help jin. Who is now a hyung for jungkook.

Yes! Jungkook no longer wants to disrespect jin. Nor does he wants jin to be on knees or in bowed head position. He wants jin to be at higher position. He wants jin to be above him. He wants to respect jin. He wants to call him HYUNG.

Jungkook knows all the things he want and craves are impossible due to his cruel behaviour in the past. But the only thing which is possible is that he can help jin in small things or he can make jin happy by small gestures. It is the least thing he can do.

With this in mind jungkook thought for a moment as speaking infront of Namjoon is a bit easy but if it is about jin then yoongi is the real challenge. Jungkook isn't exactly aware of yoongi's hatred but he knows if he will take jin's side infront of yoongi then jin will suffer more. So with full planned strategy jungkook decided to speak but he was very conscious.

"So hyung.." Hearing jungkook everyone's head snapped towards him except for jin who was still looking at floor but his attention was on jungkook because he knows it very well that jungkook sir is about to complain about him to get him extra punished.

Seeing everyone's reaction jungkook gulped but continued saying He was determined to atleast let jin have a little food because he knows iv can't work to it's fullest until and unless your body had food to process the functions.

"Umm hyung, what have you planned to do next?" Jungkook was nervous but he soon turned his voice into cold.

Hearing jungkook jin stiffened himself into more proper position. He knew it's about him only.

"I have a perfect plan. You remember suga hyung's shoes?" Namjoon said coldly smirk evident on his face.

"Yes hyung. The ones with sharp spiky thorns?" Jungkook exclaimed he was dreading because he knows that jin's back is too injured because till yesterday Suga was using shoes on his back and yesterday night they whipped him too badly. Even today afternoon everyone belted his back.

"So, I have washed and made the shoes a bit more spiky or you can say sharp." Namjoon said evily. And then added with excitement. "Oh you will love it. I have planned to use them in such a way. You will really enjoy the scene."

"Oh." Jungkook couldn't say anything he was feeling strange because he never cared for anyone and suddenly this feeling was too much. He was always the one who enjoyed seeing jin pain so it was really hard to think anything other than guilt.

"Just oh? Are you ok kook?" Suddenly yoongi asked

"Yes hyung I am alright. It's just I don't want the fun to go away soon but I know it won't last long." Jungkook said with fake sadness and Jin shivered at that.