a little favour

Jin's pov

When master said that i have to be punished for my doings, i was so scared. Then he called me over and i thought if i don't go he will hurt taehyungie because i was playing with him and taetae also argued with him and he is more angry now, so I went to him and he bent me over the swing on which earlier Namjoon and me were playing.

He told me to hold my toes he pulled my arms forward till they reach the toes and it was too much paining with my hands this much pulled. Then he told me to keep holding them till he gives permission.

It is very difficult to do this as i was already crying and i have not drank water and now the edges of this swing are digging into my stomach. I am trying my best to keep holding my toes but due to this swing digging my hands can't reach them properly and my height is short therefore it is more paining.

But in the meantime of adjusting myself I forgot that now i have to follow his orders and i am slave who will get punishment for everything. And that's exactly what happened. He hit me making me remember that i have to reply him.

"Don't you know how to answer the question asked by your master or do you want another punishment"  This was what he said and now i am afraid of doing any mistake so i quickly apologized.

"No mwaster i-i will answer y-y-oul questions plopelly(properly)"  i replied very fearfully but he again hit me so i tried to make him satisfy by saying i won't leave my toes without his permission.

Then he said papa and taetae to leave and i will be punished by Namjoon also. I am afraid of namjoon because he is small but he is very dangerous. My hands are still paining and they have red marks.

Taetae started crying and protesting papa but he held him tighter. I tried to look up but it was more painful to keep holding toes and look up. My papa looked at me one last time and left. Now my heart is beating very fast. I don't know how much time i have hold my toes and what is another punishment that namjoon will give me.

After my papa was gone master took a chair and sat in front of me making me flinch a little which made me take my hand up to my face in order to protect it. ( Jonghyun just slammed the chair very near to Jin so it was his natural instinct as he was already afraid).

Author pov

"Now, now. Here i thought i will not punish you harshly and here you are disobeying me directly on my face." He said that very harshly to which Jin started to shake his head vigorously.

"I did nwot mean to mwashter" he said.

"Ok then you will be balancing this pillow till we decide what will be your punishment." Jonghyun said while taking a small pillow from Namjoon lap and putting it on jin's back.

"Yes master" Jin said trying his best not to move.

Now Namjoon was on jonghyun's lap and the father was praising his son about how much good Namjoon is as he not only ordered Jin to play with him by calling him slave but also he complained about him being not able to follow the order.

"My son is soo good. He will be just like dada. Remember son no one should be forgiven. Every mistake has to get punishment." It was always like this. And due to this little encouragements and sometimes scoldings Namjoon was leaving his childhood behind. Even before understanding what is the taste of enjoying it.

"Yes dada. I will become like you than evelyone will wove me." he little boy said excitedly.

"But remember it is more important that people should fear you. Always be strict son, do you understand?". He asked little sternly.

"Yesh dada, like when i punished thish shlave?" Namjoon asked pointing at Jin who was long forgotten but still crying silently due to so much pain in hands and legs. And was trying his best to do as he was told.

The reason behind this much crying of the poor boy was because this father-son are talking from last 15 minutes and he is holding his toes for almost 25 minutes. And balancing the pillow without moving put more pressure on the boy.

And now his legs, arms, back, head are too much in pain and not forget the condition of his stomach actually we can say it's not only stomach cause we all know that if anyone bends like this on something then the pain will not only happen to stomach but it will also strain the ribs.

Seeing the boy having this much struggle jonghyun smirked and said, "you can be up, slave."

And hearing this Jin quickly let go his toes and slowly as well as painfully stood up from his place.

Wincing he quickly bowed and averted his gaze towards the floor and said
"Th- hank y-you mashter" he stuttered because he was trying not to cry loud which can lead to any other punishment.

"Naamjoon, do you think you want to give any other punishment to him." He said that looking at his son.

Now Namjoon had to think cause he was feeling very bad for the boy as jin had been on his knees, got hit and many things in just one day because of namjoon and on the other hand if he will not punish the boy then his father will be sad and will not talk to him again for many days. And he definitely did not want that so he thought that he will do something which will atleast be less painful.

"Yesh dada i want him to Shay showwy 3 times and to not meet hish taetae" Namjoon did after thinking to save the older.

"It is the least punishment but it's okay as he should learn to follow your orders." jonghyun sighed as the punishment was not painful but continued directly glaring at jin "guard will show you your room for today but don't get used to it. Because it is for today only"

"Yesh mashter " seokjin said little angrily actually frustrated because after the whole chain of accidents he was not allowed to meet any of his family members

"Watch your tone slave." jonghyun growled to which Jin scaredly apologized
"I am shorry mashter"

"Dada weave him. We will teach hwim lesson tomorrow" Namjoon said scared as he did not wanted the boy to cry more for today.

"Okay baby, i am happy that you are learning and you did not said to forgive him." With that jonghyun left after taking Namjoon into his hands signalling guard to take Jin to the room.

And Jin was very grateful to have this little favour from his future master but still sad. And namjoon was relieved that his small gesture helped the boy. Because when he was in his father's embrace while leaving he saw the relieved and grateful look on the olders face with some sort of sadness and namjoon was the reason

............................................................................1225 words.

Thank you....