luxuries

Namjoon pov

At the time of dinner i and other two went down to eat dinner. I saw him kneeling with hanging head. But he seems to struggle which never happens no matter how much i punish him. After all dad has trained him.

I ignored his struggling figure and sat on the chair. I started eating, he was still kneeling at the foot. I can see he is shutting eyes and opening them while gritting teeth from time to time. Like he is trying to control his pain.

"Kook do you like the school?" I asked when i noticed the silent atmosphere.

"Yes hyung, it is nice. I even liked a boy." He said excitedly.

"Ohh a boy...which one??" Yoongi Hyung asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Umm the one you punched hyung." He replied in a low voice. As if he did some crime.

"That kim boy?" Yoongi Hyung questioned asking my doubt. And i felt the slave shifted slightly.

"Are you talking about KIM TAEHYUNG?" I asked as i hate that boy.

"Yes hyung, he is very cute. And when he smiles his lips forms a box shape. He looks nice, tomorrow i will make him my friend." Jungkook said dreamingly but i heard a gasp from my below slave and he slightly looked up but again bowed down.

"No kook, you don't how this poor people are. They just want money." I said as i can't really explain him why i hate taehyung guy.

"Who knows that he is really poor or not? Maybe we can do a background check." Yoongi hyung suggested making me mad.

"Didn't i said NO!! And it's the final order." I demanded. And they can't deny an order given by mafia king.

"Ok hyung but can i atleast bully them? I like to see his facial expressions?" He was again excited.

"Ohhh yes you can do anything you want with him, even with the whole group." How can I deny it when my bratty slave is getting all stressed just by suggestion of his dear brother getting bullied.

The fun fact is he can't even oppose a single thing to save his brother.

"Bring a bowl from kitchen on which slave is written." I ordered taehyun. And he left.

I saw a small hope in the eyes of Jin. I think he is hoping for food.

Seokjin's pov

After hearing their discussion i can tell that jungkook sir has a crush on tae. But it is not safe. Thank God that master did not approved his request of friendship. But he allowed to bully my taetae. I don't how will I save him.

"Bring a bowl from kitchen on which slave is written." when master ordered i grew more hungry and tried to be at best position so i can receive the food.

The guard brought my bowl which is really small. But it's not like that i am allowed too much food.

"Take it ,slave" master ordered after filling the bowl. I gently lifted my hand and carefully took the bowl as to not touch master with my dirty hands.

I was also careful about not to make eyes contact and especially control myself from wincing or hissing in pain.

"Thank you master for your mercy." I said as i was surprised because my plate has one small piece of chicken.

I was confused because i always get little amount of boiled rice and nothing else as my slave food. Sometimes i get something thing with it but it only happens when i did not do mistake or i am obedient. But today i have not done anything like that.