happy family

Author pov

A few days later......

It was very nice feeling for everyone as everything got back to normal. Mrs kim was also discharged from hospital. Everyone was happy.

Mrs. Kim was suspicious on them as Dan was becoming overprotective towards Jin day by day and taehyung would also becoming more clingy to him instead of coming to her.

Her suspiciousness become took turn into belief when she noticed that Jin became too much grateful for each thing like he will never get it again and would get scared even of a dog barking.

She also noticed that he packed all his favourite slave books into a box and kept in store room. Which means that he distanced himself from his most favourite thing in his 6 years of life.

When she no longer could resist the urge to know the mystery she started nudging her husband about it. Dan did not wanted to hurt her that's why he was trying his best to keep it to himself. But she was determined and her constant asking defeated him.

He told her everything like who was behind their kidnapping, how he asked help from Kim's, the little fight between jin and the future kim heir, what were the options. Then while crying but with proud he told her how his son accepted to become a slave to save her. And how much time he has been allotted to be free human.

He poured his heart out to her he did not missed punishments parts cause he knew she will know eventually and if she ask Jin about his flinching or about anything related to Kim's then the boy might feel suffocation instead of feeling freedom. It took all his might to control himself as well as handle his wife.

And that whole day the mother spent wailing and crying cause she lost one baby and another was going to be snatched.

The very next day also she was sad and Jin noticed it. He got to her. Wiped her tears, gently hugged her and said "mummy dwon't cly i'm hele with you so love me now and whenever i will nwot be hele with you then i will missh you too much so please just love me now becwause when master will take me back he will not allow me to meet you again. I have read in shlave booksh that slave ale not allowed to mweet anyone and my mwaster is vely stict(strict)."

He said but by now he was crying and shaking so his mother hugged he tightly and showered his face with kisses.

And after that day they would love Jin with all their attention. It's not that they ignored taehyung but they did not let Jin alone, not even for 1 minute.

He was admitted to a very nice school because as promised jonghyun sent a large amount of money. And next day was his first day. And now he and taehyung are playing.

Seokjin's pov

I am very thankful to God and master as God gave me beautiful family and master allowed me to be with my family because i know that slaves are not even allowed to look at the face of any family member because of emotional connection and i am scared because if this happen than what will I do. So that's why I am thankful to master he gave 4 years.

"Hyungiee, i am coming....." I heard taehyung's voice and now i realised that i am hiding inside his toy box as we are playing hide and seek.

He entered the room giglling and searching around for me. I kept silent and looked him coming towards me. Ohhh but he gone past me and missed me.

"H-yung-ie whele ale you?" He got scared and i saw tears in his eyes. So i quickly got up and called him.

" Hey taetae, i win." I thought to make cheerful comment so he got distracted.

"H-yung-ie i thwought that the the bwad uncwle came and again hwit yooou" he said hugging me tightly while crying. I also hugged him.

"No baby see hyungie ish now gwood boy and now no nweed to hit or punish hyungie. And so that uncwle will not come." I said and he nodded.

"Kids, the dinner is ready come fast ........." Our mom called us for dinner.

"Let's go taetae, today i won't let you win" after saying this i started running but what surprised me that was he was already by door. He stuck his tongue out at me and ran off.

"Calm down kids, my god taehyung today you win very good. Now everyone clap for taehyung." My mom said and we cheered for him.

"So are you excited for your 1st day son?" Asked papa.

"Yes vely mwuch." I said very excitedly.

"Very good son you should keep learning and don't worry about marks i am happy that you want to go school." He said encourage full in his voice. But i know if my marks will be less than master might punish me.

We were eating dinner and i smirked remembering our competition no. 2 so i quickly said

"Thank you for dinner and can i have cucumber and beet please." It was a competition who eats 5 pieces first is winner. And i really take too much time in these so i asked earlier i started eating in hope atleast i can defeat taehyung in one thing but he was fast and he finished it.

"Ok so again today he is winner and he will get 2 pastries right mumma?" I asked sadly.

"Oh don't be sad baby here you can also have pastry. The competitions are to make make you healthy and well mannered not to make you sad." My mommy said giving me pastry which i quickly shoved into my mouth to change the bitter taste of beet.

With that our dinner came to an end and we all helped mummy with putting the utensils in sink.

"Son always be happy and make sure to make friends tomorrow ok?" My papa said with huge smile and i nodded while going towards my room.

I hope i find a friend for me who will be with me in school to enjoy my life during the days i have my freedom.....

With that Jin slept smiling and hoping for the best

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
1070 words.

Author: i would like to thank my readers who took this book to 218 reads and i would like to thank bitchywitch131 for supporting my story.