cold

Namjoon pov

After thinking about how to punish him i got the idea of punishments which i should give him so that he would learn his lesson and the most painful one for him is to be kept in one position that's why I kept him kneeling there. And if you count than he has been kneeling for almost three hours on his toes and knees without any support as he didn't dared to move his hand from his back. After this many years i know atleast this much about him. So decided to cool my anger by giving him ten whips but i controlled myself and asked yoongi hyung to do so.

It has two reasons one is that i am too much angry that i might not spare him alive...i have my own reasons for my anger. His life is not important for me or for anybody here as he is just a useless slave and can be replaced easily but if i kill him now than whoever the new slave will be here that has to be trained and it will take time for him or her to be this much obedient and submissive. And not gonna lie but he is almost perfect slave but when he makes mistakes like this i feel like just to kill him.

The second reason was that yoongi hyung rarely complains about something so he has the whole right to do the worst to this useless slave. As he dared to disrespect my hyung. So he has to pay for it.

I know the most important rule as i am his master for years now and the rule is that he can't make any other painful sound during his punishment period. And he has to count the numbers with his mistakes

But what i was not expecting was this many mistakes. I thought he did only 4-5 mistakes but here he did 9 mistakes i thought mistakes are over at nine when i saw him taking a deep breath. but when he reached his tenth whip. I got too much shocked and angry by hearing what he said. My face was red as i forgot about that. How dare he call someone else as his master?

For this he deserves a very harsh punishment. And i know what's the worst for him. I remembered that he really hates it when he has to be in a single position cause he literally can't go against any order. Oh anyone will hate to be in any one painful position for long time but he is slave he has to fulfill my order. So i left him there hanging and telling him to obey only what is told to him. Ohh i actually skipped the word only... Now he is gonna suffer tomorrow.

Actually tomorrow something different will happen for both of us. The thing which never happened.

Seokjin's pov

I am tied here for long but i couldn't sleep because of pain. Actually i was asleep for... i think half or one hour but even if this basement is cold than too i am sweating because of no air passage and pain. My salty sweat when reached my wounds. I jolted awake due to burning and pain i just groaned as lowly as i can because if i scream then i would be dead for making sound. So i tried to be as silent as i can while enduring the pain. And crying silently as i know at this time no one will see me. But i stopped crying after like two hours as i am tired and scared of any guard barging in.

Morning soon came as it was 4:00am. One of the guards came and unattached me from the chains. I was tied here for almost 5 hours. Now my hands are numb and my legs are in too much pain to even move but i know better to start moving.

I reached the living room and about to go to my room but i saw a lock on it. Which means i am not allowed to enter till master gives me permission. Which also means that i can't do my homework and this was given by very strict teacher Mr. Lin and he is specifically more strict towards the work he has assigned.

I internally sighed and went to kitchen as i know i am not even getting clothes, first aid or bath. I took the broom and started cleaning the whole house. I have to do it on time and it should even be spotless. No matter how much my body is aching and screaming to relax or to take a rest.

It took me two hours to sweep and mop the whole mansion which they call house. And now i am struggling with pain and more struggling with the tears  because if someone see me crying than it will be another blunder of a slave showing expression.

It is 6 am now and i am rushing towards the kitchen. With so much sweat due to hardwork and the pain is a free gift in my life. So with that thought i ignored my gift of life and started making breakfast as fast as i can. And thanked every god that i made it and served it before 7 am on the table.

After making everything ready i quickly took my position beside master's chair kneeling at the floor in the same painful way which master always loves. Eyes on floor, hand on back,weight on toes and knees apart from each other which gives more weight on toes and it becomes painful. But i can't make a single mistake today.

It didn't even took 5 minutes when master came with his friends on the dining table. I badly want to say sorry and ask for forgiveness but a slave's mistake is not to forgive it is to punish only.

Master ate in silent and i was too much hungry. But master said something which made me more shiver in fear.

"You remember right? You have to do the only things which we order you" master said pressing the word 'only' which literally gave me bad feeling.

"Yes master. I am always to obey you only." I replied.

"Good" with that we ate silently actually master and his friend ate and i just waited for them.

"Now let's give you a bath.. come on now follow me." Master ordered to which i complied silently. And we reach out in the garden and the weather is already cold which is making me shiver.

"Stand there quietly if you make a sound then i will go more harsh on you than i have planned." Master demanded and i just stood there waiting for anything like whip but what happened just made me gasp.

Master took a pipe which always has the most coldest water in the building and he came behind my back and started water with full force. The sudden coldness and pain made me gasp.

"Ahh m-master" i said which i am instantly regretting. Because...

"You dared to make a sound even after getting an order from your master to not to do so? Now you will regret it the whole day" master said and i desperately want to beg for forgiveness as i can't take more pain now but i can't. Then he increased the speed of water and kept abusing my back and i tried my best not to scream. He put the pipe down.

With that he left. And i thought i can go but master's voice came into my head that today i have to do only the things which are ordered means i can't do anything than keep standing here.

I was standing here in too much coldness due to weather and cold water. I am shivering here and just hoping that master will not leave me standing for the whole day. As my legs are already too tired to stand for more hours. And i am feeling like i will faint.  After almost 15 minutes master came back and told me to only change my clothes and i am allowed to go to school.

I quickly ran to my room took the most thickest shirt i have. I don't have too many clothes because slaves don't have right to choose. These clothes are because i have to go school or else they will also be taken away.

I have one full sleeve hoodie which is slightly warm as you know slave don't deserve comfort so i don't have any warm clothes. But i don't have time for this, if i will be late for school than i am again dead. I got ready in 5 minutes and about to go but master's voice interrupted me.

"Try to reach on time. You are not allowed to eat a single thing today. And if we meet before six then don't adress me as master. Don't dare to address me as my name also."  Master said which made me confuse as why would we meet before six....

"Yes master." I said and left. I saw master and his friends were in one car while i am walki-runiing towards the school. I think he will drop them to school....but i have no one to drop me so i tried to run on my tired legs as fast as i can to reach school on time.

I sighed today is gonna be a very long day. Specially when really i don't know what will the friends of master do with me or make me do. And i am ordered to follow their every demand. No matter what and where it is given to me i have to comply and obey.

_________________________________________

1637 words