silent caring

Seokjin's pov

I reached school before time as i ran in fastest speed i could. Because i have not done my homework and i don't want extra punishments for it.

I was surprised at tae and jimin's presence in the school. They immediately hugged me when i entered.

"How are you this early? Answer me boys." I asked as i reached a little too early than normal. You know today in mansion the environment was a bit awkward so i didn't had to wait for too much time.

But instead of answer i got giggling of the boys as reply. I sighed.

"Hyung we just couldn't shake off the boys from yesterday. So we were waiting for you to come here so that we can know that did they hurt you or something." Tae explained now getting serious.

"Hyung, are you fine?" Jimin asked to confirm tae's doubt.

"Yes guys, i am fine. But i have to complete my homework. Yesterday pa gave strict warning about homework. And i was unable to complete it." I tried to explain.

"B-" tae tried to ask but jimin stopped him.

"It's ok you can do it. We have done ours. Let's go." Jimin helped me. Actually it doesn't happen on regular basis that my homework remains undone.

After that we did our work. But i couldn't complete it before the class start. And unfortunately i can't do it in class as the whole time i was below yoongi sir. His shoes are rubbing more fiercely on my back.

It is getting more difficult to keep writing with constant rubbing. And the words of master were not at all leaving my mind as today master did not sat on the same desk but he sat on the desk in front of us.

It was break time i was roaming with tae and Jimin as we had finished our eating and thought about having some time together.

"Hyung?" Suddenly tae stopped and called.

"Yes" "what happened tae why are not moving?" Me and Jimin both turned towards taehyung said after each other.

"Hyung" taehyung said and pointed behind us.

As soon as we turned to the pointed direction. I started to tremble. My heart was beating very at dangerous speed. I am not ready for it. Master knows it that i can't see taehyung in pain and therefore he selected this as my punishment.

I quickly gazed downwards but in this position also i tried to take a look of surrounding. But all the students were disappeared. I don't know what has master done. But i am sure he has it planned.

"Leave me." I heard jimin yelling and i saw that yoongi sir had caught him.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. The famous people of the school. Whom no one can bully or should I say dares to bully." Master said encircling us making me gulp.

"Shut up. You stupid!" Despite of fear taehyung yelled on master's face.

"Ohh hyung see. He has a tongue." Jungkook sir mocked while grabbing taehyung's jaw harshly.

Taehyung started to cry instantly. His tears were flowing. It's hard for me to control the tears of me. Because if i cry they will hurt him for my punishment.

"Hyung please s-sav...." he said crying barely able to form the words in the tight grip of sir. I just looked down helplessly.

"Ohh which hyung will save you" jungkook sir mocked. I bit my lower lip harshly.

"Hyung save tae. He is in pain." Jimin shouted it to me.

"Leave my hand you cat faced devil." Then jimin said to yoongi sir trying to free his hands.