fire

Seokjin pov

After that incident in the break i went to the class room and quickly stood beside master and yoongi sir's desk as they both were on the same desk.

My hands were trembling due to pain and they was little bleeding too. I was trying hard not to show anything on my face or it will create more trouble.

"What happened to your hand?" When i was about to ask permission to kneel master asked in a very cold and authorative voice.

I took a deep breath but carefully as to not making a single sound.

"Master, it's umm when you pushed me the stones got stuck into them." I said without any stutter or eyes contact.

"Can you..can you write with such injuries?" He asked in somewhat soft voice. He never ever used a normal tone with me. That i am scared with this side of his.

"Yes master i will not slack off in completing your orders." I said the most satisfying answer i can. I have to keep him calm and satisfied. Even if i can't hold the pen then too i will have to do it.

"You can sit anywhere else. I have seen how you controlled yourself infront of your brother. So take it as reward." He was back to his cold voice again.

"Thank you very much master." I thanked him respectfully still looking down its just we are in college so i can't kneel.

I was about to leave on the other desk when he said, "listen!!". I quickly turned and started to look down again. Afraid that this mercy will be snatched away.

"You don't have to write also. Today i made an exception. Enjoy it. You never know when you will get any other reward. Because Nowadays your behaviour is not good to get any." He said like a warning.

"Thank you master. Thank you for mercy." I said and left because i can't say more. I am not allowed to use extra words at all.

The next lectures were very peaceful as after two days i was sitting on a proper seat as well as enjoying the lectures instead of getting painfully punished during lectures.

After the lectures it was another break for lunch. We had our lunch. Ofcourse boys wanted to share their food with me but i declined. Then we thought to go to school ground as at that place there are less students during break.

"Hyung? Isn't he Jackson Hyung?" Jimin asked suddenly.

"Yes you are right chim he is. But i think he is talking to someone." Tae said and now i noticed that he is with yoongi sir.

"Ohh he is with that boy who punched you tae and applied Dettol on Jin hyung's hand." Jimin gasped in surprise.

"Look he is listening to that yoongi guy. Do you know why hyung?" Tae confirmed it and asked me.

Now i don't have any option so i Said the safest answer.

"Well, umm guys hyung you know hyung work as a bodyguard or something umm sooo...umm the thing is that.....he is the guard of umm our mansion. Maybe they are talking about something related to that." I said but i can see Jackson hyung's pleading eyes.

"What? Really? And you hid it from us? Why hyung?" They both shouted in unison. But i don't have time for it. I don't know why but i can feel it is some trouble which can risk ji ah's freedom.

I can feel yoongi sir's anger. Today he is really pissed off since morning. I can't risk it.

"You both go and i will talk to him." I said and moved towards them. I have to save hyung even if i have to face consequences, i can't let everyone get hurt because of me. I can't save tae and Jimin because of order but i can try it for Jackson hyung.