doubt

Jungkook's pov

Today Namjoon hyung said that he wants to teach his slave an amazing lesson. So he told me to beat his friend with boxy smile. I want to ask what is logic in this? Who learns a lesson by seeing a friend getting hurt. I don't want to hurt him. But nowadays Namjoon hyung is ordering everything like our boss. So i didn't argued.

When it was break time i saw that the three had their respective breakfast. The slave was looking quite hungry but he didn't try to do anything about it and ate the five biscuits provided by hyung. After that Namjoon hyung told us to follow them.

As per instructions yoongi hyung grabbed that shorty. I took ahold of taehyung guy. Ohh he is soo cute when he is scared-Jk come to your senses. Whatever Namjoon hyung started encircling and mocking the slave. And he didn't do anything in response. Well he can't do either after all he is just a slave.

He is always submissive due to his training and all. His eyes are always down. But today his eyes had anger and more helplessness than submission. Today he had different aura. He was vulnerable.

When i grabbed the jaw. That boy asked Jin to save him. But since he was crying badly he was unable to form any words. And when that slave heard their plea of help he ducked his head down and i can clearly see he is trying hard not to cry.

I hate it. He was asking a lowlife for help that too against us. So i mocked him. And Namjoon hyung pushed the slave who fell loudly on the ground. I slapped taehyung and asked him who's help he was asking. But he didn't answer and we all again mocked them.

When the slave stood, he kept biting his own lips. I have enough of his acting skills. I rolled up my sleeves to beat him. But this taehyung pleaded in broken voice. To which Namjoon hyung slapped him hard and even punched him. And i didn't liked it a bit.

Then Namjoon hyung said something about what he asked him to do and after that the slave looked horrified but kept his eyes on us only. I am sure he has ordered him something which the slave hates. It can be easily determined by hyung's smirk and slave's face. After that the shorty jimin tried to warn us but it was unaffected. Then hyung again pushed the slave harshly. And went away.

I did the same but gently. And then left from there. Then Suga hyung told me that he forgot his phone maybe in class or ground so he went to find it. I wanted to see that did i hurt that cutie too much? Is he fine?

To get the answers of this questions which are running a marathon in my mind i went to ground and saw how the slave was crying his heart out. I have never seen him cry. It was hurting me. I don't know why. It should give a relief to me and i should be more heartless but my heart is aching. Like my father and hyung's father said. But it is doing opposite effect on me.

Then Jackson came and helped him. Jin was crying and saying that it was because of his irresponsible behaviour which is truth. Jackson and jimin started to calm the others but they were not calming.

Jackson warned him. But the slave just asked for punishment for making the others suffer. I was confused as he always hate punishments but now he is asking for one and i don't really get it why. He tried to calm down but the slave was just saying that he will and he should face every consequence and he deserves them. Well he is right.

Then i saw his hands and it was bleeding and looking painful because of all stones in his palms. At the same time they also saw it. And suddenly i saw yoongi hyung coming. I think he came here in search of phone. But seeing them crying he will be more pissed. I will wait and see if he again beats them then i will go.

Yoongi hyung asked that if he could help. I don't know why but yoongi hyung was very much pissed on the slave from past some years and today it was on peak. Yoongi hyung did took out the stones but in worst way. The slave was controlling the pain.