lost

Author pov

After jonghyun's permission everything changed. Jin loved each day of month he spend his most time with taehyung and his mother. He loved to be with them. His mother always make him happy by hugging him and kissing him. Kim Dan was relieved to see his son stress free. It's been 3 years already. He was grateful to jonghyun that he allowed the boy full freedom before snatching it away or not breaking it by asking him to come to mansion every month. Because visiting there was making Jin really very stressed and depressed.

The parents taught him good manners and the things that jonghyun sent in a letter last year for jin's future life as a slave. But with all the love, no restrictions and getting everything on the very first demand was making him spoiled and even very stubborn.

He started little misbehaving not like disrespecting but he was not totally obeying everything since his parents were not scolding or punishing him. They knew that his future has very much pain so they let him enjoy now.

It's kind of he forget about jonghyun and everything.

During school he would go carefree. He only has one friend that hoseok. All there years they become very good friends. They spent their time studying, playing and even eating together. During all those years one thing was their rule that they never went to each others home nor they met each other's parents or family.

Seokjin's pov

Ohh wow today papa bought me a new comic which has a limited edition and is very expensive. So i smiled and thanked him. He smiled fondly then i heard mummy coughing. Me and papa rushed towards her and saw that she was having blood on her handkerchief. I remember it is happening daily nowadays.

She was crying and saying that "p...please t..t..take care of m..mmy kids. I d..d..don't have much t..t..t.time. specially Jin he j.just have 3 months left. Please love him instead of drowning in the sadness and grief because i will always be there with you. Taehyungie also needs you after me jin will also be gone. So please don't get annoyed on my babies like people in movies" she laughed. Me and taehyung were crying too much. I am too scared.

"Momma whele ale you going? I want come too. .."he said holding her hand tightly.

"Shh don't cry baby. See papa and hyungie will be with you. Mumma has to go you know?? ......god wants mumma's tasty food. He does not have mumma so i am going to help him. Be a very good boy and don't trouble your hyungie or papa okay? Always study hard mumma will be watching you from up." She said taehyung just nodded not understanding and then she turned to me and again started.

"Jin baby you are my very good boy don't be sad ever ok? Mumma loves you too much don't trouble papa and mumma is very sorry she couldn't save you from being a slave. But please don't be mad at mumma for giving you this work" i cut her off

"No mumma tell me what i have to do? I love my mumma so i won't be mad.." i said quickly she smiled and caressed my cheek with her shaky hands and again after coughing more blood she continued

"You have to take care of taehyung. He is a very good boy and so are you. But please be careful because from now on you won't be having your mumma and after some days your master will be here and take you so you will become a slave but remember mumma always loves you. And remember the way we make our lunch together." She said making me smile at the memory of me carrying taehyungie on my back and mumma cooking and telling me the steps.

"Promise me jinnie that you will always be kind and respectful towards others. No matter what they do ok? Or i will be very angry. Don't be afraid of anything because every pain, punishment or torture has an end. Always apologise others and forgive the one who are apologizing to you and asking your forgiveness."

"No matter what be a good boy to others i will watch you as i know you will not be here forever. But remember during these remaining months just make more memories with your papa taehyung and with your only friend hoseok..." Her voice was getting slower. It was like she is whispering now.

"Don't tell him about your slave thingy ok or he will get in trouble or maybe he won't talk to you,.." her voice was fading.

She took a very deep breath and said "i..i l.love you all ...." And then when she released her breath she went limp. Papa started to cry making me and taehyung cry her words echoed in my head

"please be careful because from now on you won't be having your mumma"

"Jin he j.just have 3 months left."

"after some days your master will be here and take you so you will become a slave"

####
868 words

A short chapter heehe