👩Gf's Mother : 13👩

It was almost 3 PM when Vandana Aunty, with my hand in hers, hurriedly led me into her bedroom.

It was a pretty large room but was very clean.

It had a big queen-sized wooden bed below the large window on the far wall.

Besides this, it had two wardrobes with full-length mirrors on the other wall.
I took all of this in a glance while Vandana Aunty locked the bedroom door from within.

She quickly turned to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

I looked at a photo frame and noticed Sakhi's picture with Aunty, for a moment I thought if I am doing wrong with Sakhi.

Vivaan : aunty ... (I whispered softly into her ear) Are you sure about this?

Vandana : Yes.

Vandana Aunty mumbled into my shoulder and nodded her head vigorously for emphasis.

Vandana : let's continue, it's not a right place and situation to think all this.

That's all I was waiting to hear.

I stood upright and held her in a tight bear-hug.

I could barely wrap my arms around her broad back but I caressed her smooth skin while she is kissing me.

Once Vandana Aunty stopped kissing, I nudged her face till she looked at me. I smiled excitedly and bent down to kiss her.

Our wet moist lips met eagerly once again.

We immediately began teasing each other's tongues in and out of our mouths.

Vandana mhmm ... Mmhm ... Hmmm ....

Vandana Aunty and I both moaned freely as we kissed with increasing hunger.

Now that the awkward phase was passed Vandana Aunty and I had let go of our inhibitions completely.

We were locked in a tight embrace and hungry kiss for a few minutes before I began caressing her once more.

I ran my hands down her back and caught her wide curvy back once more.

I tightened my grip on her bare skin and pulled her crotch against mine.

Vandana : Mmm!

Stay tuned