🚘Driving - 8🚘

Sakhi : do I have to sit like this now.

Vivaan : no move up and down.

So she did it for me by moving up and down. It was all to exciting.

I asked her to get up and asked her a straight question. – Can we go to back seat.

She said yes, she moved to her seat.

I pulled my boxers and shorts and she her panty. I drove really fast to a safe place.

As I did not want her pussy to dry up.

But she ensured that my erection remains intact by stroking it often.

On reaching the parking lot, I gave her a tight hug and lip kiss.

Vivaan : wow Sakhi, you are too good in driving. You will learn driving really soon. But for now, my cock was to drive you, can I drive my cock inside your pussy.

She said yes, and she lay eagle spread on the back seat.

I lifted her skirt up, and pulled her panty again, now nobody is there to see us.

Her pussy was still dripping wet, I did not waste time to get my pants down.

I spread her legs and with no exchange of any words, my dick was thrusting in and out of her pussy.

I kept flipping her clit with my finger and she came soon.

After a bit more effort of pumping inside her I released my load inside her.

But before putting my load, I asked her whether it was her safe days to ejaculate, she affirmed and I let my warm juices fill her pussy up.

So this is the end of first session.

Do you want me to continue this series with 2.0 in which they get caught and involvement of more characters.

Yes or no?

Drop comments!! I will do what majority says.