Neil And Yuvika - 6

Yuvika: It's very hard.

Neil: Yes, it is. And you're the reason. But Yuvika, this should not happen.

Yuvika : this was supposed to be happen so relax.

She then proceeded to lower my underwear and freed my cock from its jail.

It sprang out and hit my stomach as she did it. Then I let out a sigh of relief as she did it.

Yuvika proceeded to wrap her soft slender fingers around my shaft.

Her white fingers with her red colored sharp pointed nails in contrast to the wheatish completion of my cock.

She gently began to lower my foreskin, exposing my mushroom head.

And then she began to rub my tip with her thumb, which sent shivers down my body.

I was trying my best to concentrate on driving while she played with me.

Neil: Yuvika, you're going to get us killed!

Yuvika (giggling): I like it.

Neil: Well, I like it too. But it's dangerous and I'd like to be alive to finish what we have started.

Yuvika: just for this, idiot.

Neil: That's not fair. You have to let me return the favor.

Yuvika: Oh, really? If you crack the deal.

Saying that, she bent down to take my cock into her hot mouth.

Her tender lips sealed the girth of my cock as she pushed her mouth gently down my shaft, inch by inch until the entire length was inside her mouth.

I could feel her throat on my shaft. I moaned out in pleasure.

Yuvika began to bob her head up and down my shaft and gave me the wildest blowjob ever.

While she was sucking me, her hands started to play with my balls, squeezing them and pulling them giving me pain and pleasure at the same time.

Stay tuned