#Moran : 15

Next day,

With a convoy of Punjab soldiers, Monami's parents reached North Dynasty of Karan.

They got a luxury room for them in the Royal Palace.

Everyone is really confused that why The next claimant of the Throne, Prince Karan is doing this much for Monami.

Because, even if he likes her, he can get her so easily, he don't want to do anything for her in return.

This is making the ministers confused and the other girls in palace jealous of Monami.

Because, she really make a place in Karan heart after came with an enmity intention.

Two weeks passed away,

Monami's parents are happy in this new place. They are getting all the happiness of their life.

Her relative : Prince Karan is so kind, he gave us everything and as we were thinking they didn't even demanded anything in return yet.

Monami : yeah true. (But Monami is not happy with this)

Her relative : but Monu, you should go and thank to Prince Karan, we have all this in our life until Prince Karan have attention on us.

Her mother : didi, (this relative is elder sister of her father) isn't it wrong?

Monami : mom, Prince is not like this. You know that now!!

Her mother : yes of course, we trust them now.

Her relative : don't think this way, Monu. Think if Prince Karan will give you any good position in this palace then your family, and your future generations can live happily with all the wealth.

Her mother : but didi, (in disappointed tone) for a good future I won't suggest my daughter to offer herself to anyone.

Monami : he is not even interested in me mom, relax. (She said with upset tone)

Her relative : I feel he is. And you (to her mother) want your daughter happy, right?

Her mother : of course.

Her relative : so, if she be with Prince, no one will look at her with any bad intention.

Stay tuned