Purab x Pragya : 16

I still had a few hours before sleep, but I needed to go through many files.

I quickly went through Abhi's files as Pragya deep-throated my cock in his house.

She is not letting me concentrate.

Pragya sucked me like a champ! She bobbed up and down furiously, taking my entire 7 inch length into her mouth.

I could feel her hot tongue swirling around my shaft as she licked my cockhead every time she pulled up.

Purab : Pragya...mmm... you're incredible!

(I hissed as I found some emails)

I glanced down at  Pragya and watched as she worshipped my cock with her mouth.

She ran her tongue across the underside of my shaft as she bobbed her head rapidly.

She slobbered all over my cock as she sucked me off.

I checked some payments where Abhi booked strippers.

I looked down at the angel worshipping my cock and thought how bad idea it was to book a strippee instead of the hot girl like pragya in his life.

Pragya pulled away from my cock and gasped for air as she took several deep breaths.

She reached out and began massaging my balls while gazing at me with desire-filled eyes.

Pragya : What happened, Purab... is your sl** not doing a good job? (she asked breathlessly as she stroked my cock and rubbed it against her cheeks)

Pragya looked absolutely breathtaking as she knelt before me, her lips glistening with saliva.

Her big brown eyes were hazy with lust as she stroked my cock against her face.

I sighed loudly as I gazed at her heavenly figure.

Purab : Mmmmm...you are so good at sucking cock... Pragya.

I purred as I grabbed a fistful of her hair and brought my cock closer to her mouth.

She let out a soft moan as I dragged my cock across her lips, leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum.

Stay tuned