#Moran : 25

My left hand continued to stroke her back and lightly pull at her hair.

I let my tongue wander over all of her tit, licking and sucking as I fondled it as she ran her free hand through my hair.

I adjusted my position and offered the same attention to the other breast as well.

Monami : Mmmmm, your body feels so nice Prince! My entire body is tingling..

My stomach muscles had tied from sitting up and loving her so I lay back down and pulled her down to me.

I reached around and placed my fingers on her outer lips to feel my cock slide in and out of her.

I squeezed her flesh around my tool and heightened the sensation of our penetration even more.

We held each other tightly with her nipples poking against mine for a couple of minutes savoring the moment.

She reached down and stroked my manhood that was still more than half inside her in this penetration.

Monami : I want you completely inside me.

Her words excited me.

I rolled her over and lay her on her back.

I wanted to look at my glorious and watch her as my cock moved in and out of her.

I wanted to look at her face and watch her body as I took her.

I needed to see the passionate love in her features while I filled her.

Her hands moved instinctively to the mounds of her breasts as I sat up to my knees between her supple thighs and began to stroke into her sopping cunt.

It looked lovely.

It continues for 10 minutes.

The sights brought me to my orgasm quickly.

I looked into her eyes and alerted her

I want her to get up.

Karan : I’m gonna cum soon Monami.

Monami : Let me feel you cum in my cunt. Fill me up, Prince.

As those words fell from her tongue, my first shot spilled into her womb.

I didn't felt like I was in situation to control myself.

Monami : Aaaaah! I can feel you cumming!

She gasped.

This felt incredible.

After this tiring workout or make out, we slept cuddling. Next day, I gave a bathe to her with me.

And, then realising that I can't get someone better than monami.

Which is unexpected for her, I went ask her for my life time.

She cried hugging me.

But we got married later and live happily ever after.

The end.

Jis jis ne Sare chapters pe vote kiya, unko thanks. Nahi kiya toh it's fine, but pasand aayi toh please kar dena it encourage to write on couple ahead.