👮Cheetah And Santosh - 4👮

We had first planned everything Santosh’s 24 th birthday celebration at a rented place as it's safe to not to be at someone's place.

But the problem was how to get Cheetah there?

Because I promised Santosh that it will be only 3 of us in party if Pushpa ji didn't joined us.

And he was the main part of the show.

But they say even the universe sometimes backs your plans so we go with the instincts.

Now we organised everything and I told told Cheetah to buy a crate of six beers and keep it ready in the ice box.

I also instructed him some scented candles and told him to hide them and we would light them during the party.

Now I called Santosh and send Karishma to bring her at the party venue.

In this way, there would be dim lighting which would help our plans and the fragrance of almond essence of the candles would create the right erotic atmosphere.

More than a birthday party, it is looking a set up of first night at this place.

But it's so warming.

Cheetah also arrange a sex toy, dildo on the instructions of Haseena and Karishma.

This is making him feel that maybe they don't need him the way he is thinking.

But Cheetah feels more promised when Haseena asked her to go to buy a packet of condoms, but he said he had never bought them.

I did not have to ask him the size of his cock, you all know why because I am already getting crazy and it's not my day, not my guy.

Haseena : okay relax I will buy it for you.

So, I decided to buy them myself.

I knew that he would need a large size as his cock was at least 7 inches with a girth of 2 and a half inches.

I also knew a online pharmacy who did not ask questions on orders.

Stay tuned