#Moran : 21

She sucked like a starving sucking at a dry breast.

I couldn’t control myself.

I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and shoved my ejaculating cock as far down her throat as I could.

She took it readily and continued sucking.

My body spasm as it was racked with jolt after jolt of unearthly pleasure.

As my jerking began to subside and my semen ceased to flow and slowly removed my cock from her mouth.

She looked up from my semi-flaccid member and softly said.

Monami : That was wonderful. A great start to what I think is going to be a fantastic evening.

She stood in front of me and stared down.

Monami : so this is a gift from my side, for everything you did? Till the date it was my job to entertain people's but today whatever I am doing is my choice.

As she spoke these words, she was fondling her breasts with one hand while the other deftly rubbed the crotch of her panties.

Monami : Please tell me that you aren’t too freaked out by this, (she pleaded) because if you ask me, I need more. I desperately need so much more.”

Karan : Relax.

I consoled her.

Karan : I’ve probably wanted the same but never wish to force you.

I reach between my legs and began to lightly stroke my cock as my other hand tenderly caressed her thigh.

Karan : now I am clear in my mind.

Monami : Wait!

She quickly added with a gleam in her eye.

Karan : what?

Monami : now the least obstacles should be there!!

No sooner had the words escaped her mouth and she was raising her blouse over her head.

As she lifted the nighty over her head, her breasts finally came into full view.

They were to die for! Absolutely perfect! Her arms in the air.

I could plainly see the perfection of her breasts with the best light around today.

She threw the lehenga skirt to the floor and brought her hands to those lovely breasts.

The gentle down-slope that lead from her collar bone to her alert, brown, poking nipples could not have been improved upon by the most talented sculptor.

Her fingers wrapped below them, pushing them upward.

Stay tuned