Anuseena - 4

Cheetah : you remember that biker who had an argument with us a week ago?

Haseena : of course how can we forget that, but how do he involve in this?

Cheetah : I saw him out of mall, that day too he bumped with me, and he said something makes me so angry, so I break his bike's monitor with brick. But, by mistake that break his bikes lock too. And after I ran away someone steal that bike. (He said crying)

Haseena : what? (Shocked)

Santosh : did he get to know that you did that?

Cheetah : yes, he get to know through CCTV footage from mall parking.

Haseena : how silly it was, what we're you expecting that you won't get caught doing it in mall parking.

Cheetah : I know what I did was stupid thing, but the problem was that someone theft that bike. And I got trapped in this.

Haseena : but, CCTV must have record that you didn't did that?

Cheetah : no, that theif was masked. I am trapped, he told me he will drag me to court and I will be punished. Or else I have to pay him 2 lakh rupees. Within week.

Haseena : that's wrong. I will make him understand in his language. (In an arrogant tone)

Cheetah : no yaar haseena, he won't listen to anyone.

Haseena : I promise you that I will clear your name, and for that I will do anything, no matter what!!

Santosh : I trust you Haseena but please don't fight with him, because it can increase his problem.

Cheetah told that the money he is asking from him, currently he wasn't able to pay that big amount to Anubhav.

He was very much tensed and might start to weep anytime.

That's why Haseena went to talk to Anubhav on his behalf.

Cheetah fixed her meeting with Anubhav.

He came with Haseena.

Haseena reached at decided place with Cheetah.

Cheetah : hii Anubhav bhaiya, Haseena wanna talk to you something, maybe we can get some solution.

Haseena (in an arrogant tone) : hey mister, he didn't took your bike from Parking I am witness of it, so stop threating him.

Anubhav : it's sounds like an order, I felt you came for request.

Stay tuned