Neighbors (Moran) : 7

Monami kept gulping most of the thick loads as I watched in utter dismay.

Monami : Listen! My baby.

Monami stood up with her hands on her waists.

Monami : I know it's too shameless to approach like this but this day came in 5 months, I can't let you go. Mow let me see what you are going to do with your neighborhood crush.

My eyes widened as I watched my naked crush standing like a sex crave.

Her dark panties flew to nowhere as she stood revealing a perfectly maintained pussy.

She wasted no time in returning to the bed and spread her legs wide apart.

I went on my knees, held her waist and reached her clit.

The feminine aroma emanating from her clitoris stimulated my cock to regain its vigor and length.

My hands began moving as my fingers started opening her lips gently before

I started licking her womanhood.

I kept motioning my tongue brush slowly up and down her pussy while she swirled.

Monami : Yes, (she screamed) You are doing alright!

As my lips and tongue enjoyed her clit she soon convulsed with her first orgasm as her hands held my head firmly while her pussy was grinding against my face.

My face was full of her fluids as I finally lifted my mouth from her pussy.

It was an amazing sight to see her sitting with legs spread wide apart, gasping for breath while her breasts swelled up and down in the process.

It did not take much time for me to get hardened again.

Karan : monami (I said as I got up) Now I am going to fuck your pussy.

Monami : oh god.... Okay do it.

I positioned myself above her on the sofa while Monami looked as though she was waiting for years to hear what I said.

Her hands eagerly grabbed my dick, stroked it a few times before eventually guiding my huge meat inside her opening.

No sooner the head of my cock made its entry into her, she gasped loudly. I was convinced that Monami needed my dick to pound her like a machine.

Stay tuned