Neil And Yuvika - 12

Saying that, I lifted her legs, placed them on my shoulder, entered her pussy and started to fuck her.

She was thoroughly enjoying it.

I then pressed her legs together to make her pussy even tighter.

Yuvika: AAAAHHHHH..I love it baby.. I want it deeper in me.

Hearing that, I made her fold her legs and pushed knees back giving me better access to her pussy.

I then pushed my dick into her and started ramming the Yuvika's pussy.

Yuvika: Yes baby, I love that.. Just like that..Deep in me.. Yeah..aaahhhhh..

She kept moaning loudly and asking for more.

Neil kept fucking her for ten minutes in same position.

Neil: Let’s do it in the doggy style.

Yuvika: Ok, let’s do that.

Neil: Then become my bitch and bend over.

Yuvika: Yes master, I am your *****!

Saying that, she went down on all four, lowered her chest and lifted her ass showing her perfect hourglass shape.

With one hand, I held her waist, and with the other hand, I pushed my cock into her wet pussy and started to bang her. I thrust my cock all the way into her and started moving in and out of her. I then held her hair and rolled it in my hands and made her arch backward and started fucking again.

Yuvika: Daddy.. It feels so good.. Keep fucking me like that.

Neil: You like it, huh bitch..?

Yuvika: Yes daddy, I love how your cock feels inside me.

Neil: Moan louder for me, baby

Yuvika: AAAHHHHH yes daddy.. I am all yours.. Fuck me harder.

I was fucking Yuvika hard and making her louder and louder that was when I noticed the window of the room.

I felt as if I saw someone there.

But I didn’t stop fucking her and kept ramming my cock into her.

Neil: How does it feel, baby?

Stay tuned