🎥Seductive Video Call - 7🎥

Santosh turn towards karishma and Karishma wants to get naked already so santosh unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off.

Very unexpectedly, Karishma madam gazed at me through the screen naughtily.

Santosh unhooked her bra and pulled it off to expose her big, juicy breasts.

Karishma : happy seeing my boobs.

Cheetah nodded.

I gazed at them lustfully; both women were topless and embracing each other.

Cheetah : I said naked.

Karishma smiled.

Santosh began to unwind Karishma Madam's saree.

Santosh giggled as she knelt before Karishma Madam and slowly pulled down her saree and panties simultaneously.

Karishma madam smirked as she kicked her panties away and stood gloriously naked before me.

I couldn't believe that Santu ji and Karishma madam had become such b***** for me; they looked sexy as their gorgeous bodies were exposed on the screen as Santosh stood beside her.

Karishma : Cheetah... do you like us?! (Karishma madam grinned as both of them posed for me)

I stroked my cock faster,

Cheetah : You both look so fucking sexy!

I whispered as both women blushed and returned to the bed behind them.

I silently prayed to Apple for their perfect camera quality as I ogled the two beauties on my screen.

Karishma Madam and Santosh lay side by side on the bed; the phone was propped up on a bedside table, facing the bed.

Karishma : Cheetah! Look at these tits!

Karishma Madam grinned as she fondled Santosh's breasts briefly before licking her nipples.

Santosh : Mmm... Cheetah! You're making me so wet! (Santosh moaned as Karishma Madam fingered her through her thong with one hand while licking her nipples)

Karishma Madam looked at the camera as she began to kiss down Santosh's body.

She gave a naughty smile and began to trail her fingers over Santosh's exposed pussy.

Karishma : Cheetah, I hope you're stroking that big cock! (Karishma Madam whispered as I smirked and nodded)

Santosh moaned as Karishma Madam parted her legs and began to kiss up and down her thighs.

Santosh gazed at me naughtily as I stroked my cock harder.

Santosh : Cheetah! I love you! I wish you were here!

Stay tuned