Purab x Pragya : 8

Just as she is about to stand straight, I indicate to her to stay just like that and not to move.

I was doing all this standing away from her.

Pragya was looking damn damn sexy.

I indicated her to turn around in that pose itself slowly.

While turning, when she has her ass towards me, I get a good view of her ass, and the pussy.

And to my surprise, I can see that she was a little wet there.

I think pragya enjoyed it a bit.

If she did, I was sure that she would be good in bed. I will find that out soon.

Once she completes the turn, I indicate to her to stand straight and turn once again.

Today is the first time, I get to see someone's complete nude body, and I take my time enjoying the view.

I let her complete 4 turns before I ask her to stop.

I made her do this on her most favourite song that she listens a lot so that whenever she listens to it again, she will be reminded of this entire stripping scene.

She is feeling so shy.

Purab : can we go ahead, Pragya? (I walked closer to her and before I could touch she moved back)

Pragya : no, please Purab, lets stop it here only, I don't what fantasy of mine made me convinced for this too so easily, but I am not like this.

Purab : ahh, don't say this, you are damn hot.

Pragya : thanks but...

Purab : shhh. (I place fingers on her lips)

Stay tuned