🚘Driving - 6🚘

I said you must then show your pussy first to me, then I will remove my boxers.

Sakhi : haww, no. Besharm. (She said with shyness)

Without a hesitation. I move my hand lift her skirt.

Vivaan : nothing is big, what’s so great in that , take it up.

Sakhi : ohk if you insist.

She turned towards me, put one leg to the back seat and the left leg to the front of the car, thus spreading her legs wide.

She moved forward closer to the gear lever and moved her head back and lifted her skirt up exposing her pussy.

I could not resist.

My mouth filled with the water.

Vivaan : may I touch it?

Sakhi : don't you think your demands are increasing now. (She said shyly)

Vivaan : but I wanna touch it yaar.

Sakhi : okay fine, if you seen it touch it too.

I touched her clit and spread her lips.

She moved in front.

Sakhi : no no no, don't try to play with it you remove your boxers now and lets start to learn.

I obeyed and removed them down, my erect cock sprang up, she held and then did the same as before.

But this time she ensured that the skirt was lifted up and my dick was touching the base of her pussy but not in a good position to enter her at all.

And I must admit that the position was very comfortable as my dick was freely pushing into her pussy area.

I started the car and we started moving.

The small roads along with light occasional traffic and the road curves helped Sakhi practice a bit of road sense.

She was learning well and I appreciated her for that.

I was thinking of reclining my seat even more but then it would be difficult to see out as she was already sitting on my lap blocking my view and I had to look sideways.

This time, I openly started pressing her breasts.

I said we would turn back and we headed back on the traffic road.

Now sakhi was more confident and after around 1 hours already, she was driving well on the main road.

But then I took it back on the nice road.

Stay tuned