Sakhi x Vivaan : 5

Sakhi : ahhhh... It feels so good.

Vivaan : is it itching darling?

Sakhi : yeah it's so thirsty for you.

Vivaan smiled.

Vivaan : so up for round two?

Sakhi nodded.

She spread her legs as I admired her trim, bush before leaning in and starting to lick her slit.

I make her sit on the platform of wash basin.

She grabbed my head and moaned softly as I slurped up the juices she was leaking.

My cock was still throbbing.

I just wanted to devour her juicy pussy for my own enjoyment as well as hers.

From the sound of her breathing, I was pretty certain that she was enjoying my oral attention, especially when I slipped a finger into her and started licking and sucking her clit.

She was rocking her hips toward my face, breathing heavily while trying to refrain from moaning loudly, as her pussy became wetter and more engorged around my pumping finger.

I would love to have eaten her pussy for much longer and would have put more effort into prolonging her pleasure had we been in a different situation.

Given that we were in the ladies room of her office, I made it a point just to make sure that she came.

I could tell when she started tensing up that she was getting close so, when her knees almost gave out as the tension left her, I wasn't surprised.

Her body trembled again as she was cumming and I kept licking and fingering her until she let out a long, deep breath.

I slipped my finger from her juicy pussy into my mouth and stood again, my rigid cock sticking out before me.

She stroked it briefly as we kiss again, then I boosted her onto the countertop and guided it back into her.

I open her legs.

Stay tuned