🎥Seductive Video Call - 1🎥

After a very good and unexpected session with Santosh, Cheetah went to Mumbai for some work.

But now it's been 15 days and he didn't came back.

Santosh is missing him, because after such a good session he went to Mumbai when she is craving for her the most.

Not just Santosh, even Karishma was missing Cheetah, she didn't know why but since that day when she saw him fucking Santosh.

She was getting physically attracted to him.

So,

Karishma : hey santosh, what is going on?

Santosh : nothing madam, life is going so boring. 😑

Karishma : why?

Santosh : what why, I thought you can understand me karishma madam, after my birthday Cheetah went to Mumbai it's been 15 days now, he is busy there. I am feeling life he got someone there. (Feeling insecure)

Karishma : I don't think so.

Santosh : so why he is not coming back!!

Karishma : uhm... So call him back.

Santosh : he is saying that work is important.

Karishma : so show him that what he is missing being in a Mumbai city and what can he get if he will come back to lucknow soon.

Santosh : what?

Karishma knows that Santosh is so innocent types, so she thought something and gave her an idea that she should seduce him on video call and she should be with someone so he will be jealous.

Karishma : it will surely work?

Santosh : no madam, I can't let anyone else come and touch me.

Karishma : what if I help you?

Santosh : like?

Karishma : just fix a call with Cheetah at evening, we will tease him.

Santosh liked the idea and as per as instructions of Cheetah. She fixed a call time with Cheetah.

Stay tuned