#Moran : 17

Karan is Prince of this kingdom, so he usually takes time to believe anyone.

Monami : your guards searched me properly out side, still you can check me once? (She offer him with extending his hands wide in a seducing manner)

Karan : you know na, what are you trying to do?

Monami : what I am doing, I just trying to please the Prince of Dynasty.

Karan moved towards her.

Monami smiling looking into his eyes.

Moments went in silence and it started to drizzle outside.

Karan and Monami looked outside of window.

Karan put the curtains which reduce that sound of raining.

Karan : okay, be my guest.

Karan offer her to sit and extend the plate of banana chips to her.

Karan : please try, miss monami?

Looking into each other's eyes both of them are munching chips.

The plate of chips was about to get over.

Lovingly Monami picked up the last few pieces of chips and gave it to me.

As Karan finished off the remaining pieces of chips she returned to her seat on bed.

Karan : I know what are you trying to do, but whatever happened that night was just for fun, don't expect more.

Monami : am I expecting anything, I don't think so?

Karan : better.

Monami : I think, Prince Shergill is finding it difficult to resist a girl of Punjab, if it's like this I won't make it tough for you, Prince I would like to leave.

Karan holds her hand and stopped her.

Karan : now I will manage, you have to stay here tonight.

Monami : thanks.

Karan get up and to kept him in control, he went to the bed.

Monami is expert to seduce now, she knows what she have to do next, so she walk close to him on bed.

Stay tuned.