Neighbors (Moran) : 6

Monami cradled my head in her hands and began moaning softly.

As I kept playing with her majestic globes, she managed to get rid of her jeans through her legs after opening buttons.

I slid my hand along her thigh without taking off my mouth from her breasts.

She hissed and opened her legs slightly.

Monami pulled my face away from her breasts once in a while as she kissed me deeply.

Our tongues met each other's and began teasing each other before Monami pulled away for a second.

Monami : I guess your meat is upright and raring to go.

Monami said sliding her hands inside the waist band of my shorts.

I was equal to the task as I took it off in a flash to release my hard long dick.

Monami : Oh! (She exclaimed) It is too long and big.

She reached further down, gently cupped my balls in her right hand and lowered her lips to my shaft.

Karan : ahhhhh

She looked up at me and placed a finger on my lips telling me to keep silent.

The feeling of Monami's moist lips and tongue on my cock sent shock waves in my nervous system.

She continued her oral adventures as my big meat was completely devoured by her hungry mouth.

Karan : stop it now! (I began pleading with her) I may cum.

Monami gently caress me on my cheeks and assured.

Monami : You are going to enjoy this. And I know how to make it hard again.

She was right!

What followed was a series of erotic sensations as I began feeling the stiffness in my balls.

As Monami enjoyed licking and sucking every bit of my ever lengthening dick.

I was groaning while my grip on her tits was getting firmer and harder.

My dick was getting the treat of my life for sometime before my hot cum started releasing spurt after spurt.

Stay tuned