👮Cheetah And Santosh - 2👮

Now,

On one hand, everyone in a venue place we rented for party preparing when I went to Santosh to talk to her.

Santosh : good morning madam sir.

Haseena : good morning, happy birthday Santosh, may god fulfill all your wishes along with your silly fantasy darling.

Santosh smiled.

Haseena : so, what you wish?

Santosh : wish?

Haseena : like, what you wish as a gift from our side as your birthday present, I promise you today I will give you everything whatever you wish.

Santosh : A boyfriend.... Ha ha ha 🤣😂. (She said but in a joking way)

Haseena (try to poke her, so she can accept how badly she wants a guy) : so, what kinda guy you prefer?

Santosh : he should be kind, caring, loving and.....

Haseena : and?

Santosh : he should be strong?

Haseena : strong, in which sense, emotionally, physically or someone who can sexually satisfy you. (She added with 😏 smirk)

Santosh : uhmm.... Last one is important. Rest I can manage.

Haseena : oh fu** I never had an idea that you are this crazy for sexual pleasure.

Santosh : uhmm.. I want to experience that.

Haseena : we have few toys to give you experience, you just hold your hormones till evening, I promise you will enjoy today's party.

Santosh : are you serious?

Haseena : yes.

Haseena came back to police station.

Haseena POV

I am thinking about it that will Cheetah be able to satisfy Santosh hunger for a great sex experience.

I was fascinated to assume the visuals of Cheetah's swollen cock. I control myself.

Stay tuned