🚘Driving - 3🚘

Sakhi is waiting for the chance to drive for a long.

Vivaan used to go to her house, her mother, brother and grandparents like him but not his dad.

They all know that Sakhi really had that interest to drive.

She would take my Activa too and make him sit behind many a time, now she wanna learn car too.

So one, Sunday she asked Vivaan if he could help teach her now as it's one month now.

Vivaan POV

I know she is so excited.

I said yes and went to her house next morning.

I was surprised to see her alone, dressed in a skirt (loose skirt slightly above the knee) and sleeveless t-shirt. How do I look? – was the question she asked me.

But in the early morning wearing such kinda seductive outfit she made my mood.

I said “good”.

She said, I thought I will wear a skirt rather than pants, thought it would be easier to drive, what do you think?

Sakhi asked me.

I said the most important thing is that you must be comfortable.

I took her in the vehicle heading for the vacant road as that is a good clean stretch to drive, she agreed to it.

Upon reaching she asked me about the basics.

But I said, first you must learn to control the steering and I will control the pedals, now the question was how to do that.

I told as my car is the latest model so it's have emergency brakes too in the other corner.

Sakhi agreed for everything.

I better learn to control the steering, but the problem was how will I control the pedals and gear.

She asked me what to do?

My mind got naughty and all you guys will surely know what I am going to say, sit on my lap!! Ofcourse what else.

I pretended to think and said, if you were my girlfriend I could have done something for you yaar, but now I don’t really know.

Sakhi : why can't you do it for your bestie and what is that idea.

My eyes beamed.

Vivaan : I can't ask you you sit on my lap, so that I can control the pedals and gear, and you can handle the steering. But it's not possible.

She is blushing hard I can see.

I was waiting for her response, sitting on my side in the car.

Sakhi : I wanna learn the car at any cost so I am ready.

I was shocked that she agreed to sit on my lap.

I still clarified.

Vivaan : I hope you are fine with it, because you are sitting on a guys lap.

She smiled.

Stay tuned