#Moran : 9

Karan can see this beautiful body is covered with the round of saree was draped sufficiently so as not to reveal a thing.

But at the same time, giving the hint of the promising treasure behind underneath.

Monami's words are going to end, when she saw Karan is now watching her only and smiling looking at her sexy curves.

The beats of ghungroos is now down to a slow sensual beat, and she, oblivious to the music stood just inches from him, looking intently into his eyes, trying to read his thoughts.

When he is looking at her body with hungry eyes after that seductive dance she performed.

Her bosom heaved and her breasts, with hard nipples glistening with sweat adorning them, rose and fell in a rhythmic beat, trying to calm down her body.

Watching her sexy body.

Something stirred between Karan's legs, and he forgot his purpose, the reason why he was here, he was mesmerized, with their gaze locked.

He get up and his hands to draw her close.

Pull her closer in his arms

Karan : who are you?

Monami feels like he will kill her when he get to know so she wants to run away, she tries to get free but he turn her and pin with the tree.

She is trying to escape but he is damn close to her holding her with his solid strong hands

She duck and she get free from his grip.

Karan again tries to catch him playfully but only succeeded in getting hold of the delicate chiffon material, that covered her upper body.

Karan hold it hard when suddenly, as if awoken from a deep slumber, she twirled away from him.

Karan is not pulling her saree, but she herself moved closer to him now to save her saree on her body.

Stay tuned.