👮Cheetah And Santosh - 14👮

Cheetah : madam.....nooo.... (He got caught)

He thought that the world would end.

She started screaming feebly

Karishma ask Cheetah to kissed her on the mouth to stifled her screams. He did so.

Surprisingly, after a few moments, Santosh herself began moving her pelvic area loading Cheetah to continue.

I thought that it was time to untie her hands and gestured to karishma to do so.

I stopped for a minute and took both her hands and put them around Cheetah’s neck. I thought that she would resist, but she didn’t.

It was a great scene to behold.

Cheetah : happy birthday santu ji

Santosh : go deep. Ahh.

Santosh with her arms lovingly around her his neck in a gesture of love and acceptance, his brown cock in her pink pussy.

We two watch knowing that she had now accepted Cheetah and his fat swollen cock.

Actually, she was enjoying it now and even moaning loudly with pleasure.

Though all of us were wet and our pussies were itching, we wanted Santosh to get the best present for her birthday that she would ever get. Since this was the first time that our virgin friend (who now was no longer a virgin) had a cock in her pussy.

She could not hold on for much longer. With a loud scream, she squirted all her juices.

But Cheetah was now a pro and he kept on pounding her red, juicy, swollen pussy.

Then Cheetah told her.

Cheetah : I am going to cum.

I told him to withdraw and gave him the condom to wear.

This gave Santosh too a few minutes to get her energy back.

He then told her to get on her knees and hands like a doggy.

She did not know how to do it, and I helped her to show him her ass.

Then Cheetah with his condom on, parted her legs wide. He thrust his cock in her inviting pussy.

He caught her long hair, pulled her hair back, and continued pounding hard.

Then suddenly Cheetah removed his cock, and pushed her down.

He turned her with her face up, removed the condom, and in one swift motion, he came all over her face.

Karishma hands are in her panties.

Karishma is thinking to ask him to fuck her after santosh.

But she had to control. But his dick really excite her.

This is how Santosh had her first with Cheetah.

Thanks for reading.