👮Cheetah And Santosh - 1👮

Greetings guys and girls

Right now, I am reporting from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Where we have a Trio of Madam Sir, Haseena Malik. SI karishma singh and IT specialist Santosh.

And only men in this police station named Cheetah Chaturvedi. (He is 26 years old and loves his senior Santosh).

But Santosh is shy type of girl, she knows what cheetah feels for her but she never said yes to him but not even "no".

She just don't know what do she feels for Cheetah exactly. But Haseena and Karishma knows that what Cheetah wants. And they think to help cheetah in anyway possible.

But how?

Haseena have a plan for it, she have a solution of every problem.

Haseena called Cheetah.

Haseena : hello, Cheetah.

Cheetah : good morning madam sir, Good morning Karishma mam.

Karishma : Good morning.

Haseena : listen to me, we called to you inform you that we are going to give a surprise party to Santosh tomorrow of her birthday.

Cheetah : oh this is so good to hear madam sir, I was also planning but Santu ji told me that she is busy tomorrow.

Karishma : she is mad, you don't know how shy she is to accept that she likes you too. (Get angry a little bit as it's her nature to get hyper on small things)

Haseena : calm down, Karishma, we will manage, I have an idea Cheetah, if you follow us then you will be able to confess your love to her the way nobody ever did to anyone.

Cheetah : how madam sir? (Curious to know)

Karishma : you just follow the instructions.

Cheetah nodded and they all get busy in party preparation for Santosh.

Haseena POV

After I told her that he will get a chance to confess to santosh, he was the most excited about the party and honestly speaking and whatever I thought can't be possible without his contribution.

He is the main planning of this party's fun and the preceding occurrences, this party would not have been possible.

I can see, Cheetah’s excitement because he is doing all his work hurriedly.

Stay tuned